New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by lugarai View Post
    Take it from the man who haaaasssss the expertizzzzz brother...

Idol ng alangeersss to...Gudluck batang Raon...
    busettt!!!

mas marami dito sa tsikot. (ewan lang kung puro wento, wala wenta!)
    Last edited by claRkEnt; July 22nd, 2009 at 05:04 PM.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    ^^^ ano pa!!!! basta si superman.

yakang yaka yan, JR

or, dalhin mo sa Subic Intl raceway, ikot ka ng mga 2 laps, pag kumapit dahil ang tulin ng takbo, ayos na, or sabihin mo pag di mo ko sinagot, bibilisan ko pa

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Sayang bro., wala na ang FedEx sa SBMA.... Maganda sanang pumarada kayo sa may road nearest to the navigation lights, with the Subic Bay on the opposite side, while the planes land one by one past midnight. It's a surreal thing to experience.... Place is so romantic,- as you are by yourselves and you can tell her everything that you feel for her, with the occasional lights and sounds from the approaching planes.....

(I'd say the beach area near The Lighthouse should also give you the right ambiance.... )

8303:dishwash:

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by lugarai View Post
    Take it from the man who haaaasssss the expertizzzzz brother...

Idol ng alangeersss to...Gudluck batang Raon...
    Ahaha, naalala ko nung Christmas party ng Alabangers kila gearspeed. Ganun na po ba kaheart-throb si clarkent ngayon? hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by Sarsi View Post
    ^^^ ano pa!!!! basta si superman.

yakang yaka yan, JR

or, dalhin mo sa Subic Intl raceway, ikot ka ng mga 2 laps, pag kumapit dahil ang tulin ng takbo, ayos na, or sabihin mo pag di mo ko sinagot, bibilisan ko pa
    Yari ata tayo dito chief, ayaw nun alam ko ng mabilis magpatakbo e. hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Sayang bro., wala na ang FedEx sa SBMA.... Maganda sanang pumarada kayo sa may road nearest to the navigation lights, with the Subic Bay on the opposite side, while the planes land one by one past midnight. It's a surreal thing to experience.... Place is so romantic,- as you are by yourselves and you can tell her everything that you feel for her, with the occasional lights and sounds from the approaching planes.....

(I'd say the beach area near The Lighthouse should also give you the right ambiance.... )

Yun nga Sir e, yung sa may lighthouse oks din - pero interesting yung sa may navigation lights, eto po ba yung parang elevated road beside the Air Traffic Controller building? Yung parang hill siya na maganda yung grass? Pwede po ba iparada yung car dun? Kung naaalala kong mabuti I think yung bus stop na binabanggit ko sa plano ko is close to that one.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    While I understand your efforts, you don't really need these things.

Just kiss her. Works like a charm everytime. hehee.

After kissing her (and getting the approval via a kiss-back or more :naughty2, tsaka mo sya dalhin sa SBMA para mas maging worthwhile yung trip. Kasi imagine, dinala mo sya that far, so magiging awkward yung return trip kung sakaling busted ka. hehehe.

You don't need a "special" place to kiss her. Just kiss her when the moment signals you to fire your weapon. Instinct.

For me, it's always best to "court" when you're in a relationship already. Traditional courting is practically a big lie that naive girls fall for (yes, I tell them that), it's either she likes you or she does not — and a passionate kiss will tell it all.

BTW, don't tell her you love her this early. It might scare her away. Take it easy. Just love her the best way you can and everything else will follow.

Anyway, good luck!

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    Hehehehehe kakatuwa talaga kayong mga boys. Daming naiisip na kalokohan! Pero sa totoo lang, your "sense of humor" and "wittiness" takes our breath away! Never a dull moment, that's what it is!

Quote Originally Posted by batang_raon14 View Post
    Ahaha, naalala ko nung Christmas party ng Alabangers kila gearspeed. Ganun na po ba kaheart-throb si clarkent ngayon? hehehe

Yari ata tayo dito chief, ayaw nun alam ko ng mabilis magpatakbo e. hahahaha

Yun nga Sir e, yung sa may lighthouse oks din - pero interesting yung sa may navigation lights, eto po ba yung parang elevated road beside the Air Traffic Controller building? Yung parang hill siya na maganda yung grass? Pwede po ba iparada yung car dun? Kung naaalala kong mabuti I think yung bus stop na binabanggit ko sa plano ko is close to that one.
    Last edited by LadyRider; July 23rd, 2009 at 09:43 AM.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by batang_raon14 View Post

Ito iyong road na in between ng mouth of the Subic Bay and where the plane touches down, guided by the navigation lights. So, the planes pass a few meters directly overhead past midnight on a regular basis (like every 3-5 minutes......)....

This area is after All Hands Beach(?) and the road leads you to the Subic Intl Raceway.....

"Asked her for an answer, she smiled shyly, came near;
    And, confided she too, in her heart, holds me dear"

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post

After kissing her (and getting the approval via a kiss-back or more :naughty2, tsaka mo sya dalhin sa SBMA para mas maging worthwhile yung trip. Kasi imagine, dinala mo sya that far, so magiging awkward yung return trip kung sakaling busted ka. hehehe.

You don't need a "special" place to kiss her. Just kiss her when the moment signals you to fire your weapon. Instinct.

For me, it's always best to "court" when you're in a relationship already. Traditional courting is practically a big lie that naive girls fall for (yes, I tell them that), it's either she likes you or she does not — and a passionate kiss will tell it all.

BTW, don't tell her you love her this early. It might scare her away. Take it easy. Just love her the best way you can and everything else will follow.

Anyway, good luck!
    the TS needs a place where he can confess in the most romantic way. minsan lang eto mangyari, and i really understand what TS feels. in my own opinion, ganito rin naman syempre gagawin ko kung talagang mahal na mahal ko ang babae. i would like to confess my feelings to her in the most romantic way. sayang ang moment, kelangan samantalahin habang nadadala ka pa ng feelings mo. kung baga eh, this is a special day, make it very special and do exert a lot of effort. yung kasi sinasabi mo, parang walang effort. parang you cannot show to her how special she is to you.

regarding the BOLD sentence, hindi kaya parang matatakot pa ang babae nyan? that's too aggressive. baka sa halip na romantic ending, black eye at sampal pa ang abutin ni TS niyan! masyado mo naman minamanyak ang babae sa lagay na yan he. its best to kiss pag nasabi na niya ang matamis niyang OO. that is the best time and best way to express the love you feel to each other. kiss back and more? then that is way too over expectations man! hindi naman ganun ang tingin ko sa babae! and it will only imply na ang thinking mo sa babae is that ganun sila kabilis bumigay...

now as for my suggestion for TS idea, bro br_14... your idea is certainly the BEST! i may not be so familiar with subic but i think you can add this to your activity. why not ask her to go to treetop adventure or have a bonding moment at zoobic, magandang bonding moment eto for the two of you. then after that, a dinner at one of subic's hotels, then proceed to your plans. for sure, sasagutin ka na niyan.

also, get your sentra in its very very good condition! maganda na ang n16 mo, pagandahin mo pa bro! good luck sa yo at sana eh magtagumpay ka sa pagpapasagot. i know what you feel right now because i've been in your situation...
    Last edited by testament11; July 23rd, 2009 at 08:51 AM.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post

Anyway, good luck!
    Uh, I don't think maga-apply 'to Sir. Naalala ko tuloy, may pumorma kasi sa kanyang Indian-national before, hehe niyaya siya sa movie tapos after manood hinalikan bigla nung Indian si Girl C, nasipa tuloy sa yagballs at naospital for 1 week. Ayoko ata maexperience yun. hahahaha

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRider View Post
    Hehehehehe kakatuwa talaga kayong mga boys. Daming naiisip na kalokohan! Pero sa totoo lang, your "humor" and "wittiness" takes our breath away! Never a dull moment, that's what it is!
    Anything to make a girl happy Ma'am. Hehe ;)

Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Ito iyong road na in between ng mouth of the Subic Bay and where the plane touches down, guided by the navigation lights. So, the planes pass a few meters directly overhead past midnight on a regular basis (like every 3-5 minutes......)....

This area is after All Hands Beach(?) and the road leads you to the Subic Intl Raceway.....

"Asked her for an answer, she smiled shyly, came near;
    And, confided she too, in her heart, holds me dear"

Nice quote you've got there Sir, is that taken from a song or a poem? It seems I'll redirect the last route na lang diyan, hehe survey survey na lang kay manong pulis kung pwede magpark sa may tabi - wala naman atang nadaan dun e. Dala na rin pala ako ng banig if ever.

Quote Originally Posted by testament11 View Post
    the TS needs a place where he can confess in the most romantic way. minsan lang eto mangyari, and i really understand what TS feels.

now as for my suggestion for TS idea, bro br_14... your idea is certainly the BEST! i may not be so familiar with subic but i think you can add this to your activity. why not ask her to go to treetop adventure or have a bonding moment at zoobic, magandang bonding moment eto for the two of you. then after that, a dinner at one of subic's hotels, then proceed to your plans. for sure, sasagutin ka na niyan.

also, get your sentra in its very very good condition! maganda na ang n16 mo, pagandahin mo pa bro! good luck sa yo at sana eh magtagumpay ka sa pagpapasagot. i know what you feel right now because i've been in your situation...
    Nice inputs Sir! Baka nga mapaaga punta namin dun eh so maigi na nga rin na may initial plans bago yung sunset + dinner + confession. Never been to Zoobic, might as well try. =) haha

As per the car, dedepende pa ata chief kung anong raw kami makakapunta, pag Tuesday no-no, hehe baka Lancer o Sportivo ang madadala ko nun.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Place to confess my feelings for a girl at SBMA!