[SIZE=3]Hi. I’m quite new here and my apologies for my first post. I know I might sound ridiculous but I really wanted to have a new car. I have sold my old car and I’m setting my sight on owning a brand new unit through bank financing. I have a family with 2 kids, we rent a house and we have all the things that we need. I’m confident too about my finances.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]However, I really cannot reconcile the fact that I should prioritize owning a house for my family (well, I think I answered my own question). But the cost of owning one is too expensive and the only thing I can afford to right now is to own a new family car. Don’t get me wrong. I thought about this for a long time already and both decisions weigh the same on me. People advised me to just save for a new house. But some said I should try what I can afford at the moment. I also understand the benefits of both owning a car and a house. Both options would also benefit me and my family. But I need some more expert advise especially from those who have gone through the same dilemma. Thanks.[/SIZE]