Oct 2002
    Behaviorist ka na rin pareho ni Kags?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Behaviorist ka na rin pareho ni Kags?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hahaha. I uninstalled the app na. My friend has been there 2 yrs and she talks about it a lot so I had to see for myself. I'll make a longer post on my observations.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    baka maganda

hehe
    Or hot or magaling....

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Or hot or magaling....
    magaling saan? sa math? hehe

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Or hot or magaling....
    magaling sa kagalingan.
    heh heh.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Hahaha....

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I want to know what guys think about this.

My friend keeps on telling me OVER and OVER again that the guys I date are high quality. I am in NO WAY HUMBLE BRAGGING. It took me several days if I should post this. Too many receipts/screenshots of her saying this. She made me her "mentor" because she likes the quality of guys I dated but I told her I am the wrong person because none of my relationships are a success.

So I joined the app (to relate to her) and in less than 24 hrs I matched with true green and true blue. Mind blown siya how that happened. She told me she has been there 2 yrs and never got asked on a date. I had no intention to meet anyone, 100% bonus lang si True Green and True Blue. I deleted the app already even if she told me to give it a week as she wanted me to show her my app when we see each other. I think 1 out of 10 lang okay there, and I also experienced ghosting by the most guapo guy I matched with there LOL!

Here's the issue, bakit daw ako lapitin ng "yayamanin", "atenista/la sallista". Dapat ba POOR, non top school, and/or PANGIT ang lumalapit sakin It was true green that made me realize that, why should she even be asking that question. Kaya napaisip ako, oo nga no?

This statement of my friend na I felt was sarcastic and so I asked True Green and he said it was definitely sarcastic

I still love her and I do think when she meets that guy who will take the time to get to know her, hindi na siya papakawalan. She's very maalaga.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; November 1st, 2022 at 04:05 AM. Reason: Remove image

8. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I want to know what guys think about this.

My friend keeps on telling me OVER and OVER again that the guys I date are high quality. I am in NO WAY HUMBLE BRAGGING. It took me several days if I should post this. Too many receipts/screenshots of her saying this. She made me her "mentor" because she likes the quality of guys I dated but I told her I am the wrong person because none of my relationships are a success.

So I joined the app (to relate to her) and in less than 24 hrs I matched with true green and true blue. Mind blown siya how that happened. She told me she has been there 2 yrs and never got asked on a date. I had no intention to meet anyone, 100% bonus lang si True Green and True Blue. I deleted the app already even if she told me to give it a week as she wanted me to show her my app when we see each other. I think 1 out of 10 lang okay there, and I also experienced ghosting by the most guapo guy I matched with there LOL!

Here's the issue, bakit daw ako lapitin ng "yayamanin", "atenista/la sallista". Dapat ba POOR, non top school, and/or PANGIT ang lumalapit sakin It was true green that made me realize that, why should she even be asking that question. Kaya napaisip ako, oo nga no?

May isa pang statement friend ko na I felt was sarcastic and so I asked True Green and he said it was definitely sarcastic. Will look for it pa. I do think when she meets that guy who will take the time to get to know her, hindi na siya papakawalan.
    Ask her where she stays frequently. Dating apps consider the location of the user in producing matches. The better the area, the better the matches. I have a friend who sometimes goes to Alabang to get matches since she thinks QC folk are all the same. Gas is also expensive, so some would put 10 or 20 km limits. (Yes,were that shallow). I have no idea how a friend of mine matched with someone in Bulacan, but his only excuse was gas was cheap and Skyway 3 was free.

It depends on the profile. Men also read You probably have a well written profile and she has a messy one. Or you chose not to write anything and she wrote a bunch of useless fillers no one wants to read.

New accounts get more matches because they "show up more" in the first 24 hours to entice the user to continue

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by viper888 View Post
    Ask her where she stays frequently. Dating apps consider the location of the user in producing matches. The better the area, the better the matches. I have a friend who sometimes goes to Alabang to get matches since she thinks QC folk are all the same. Gas is also expensive, so some would put 10 or 20 km limits. (Yes,were that shallow). I have no idea how a friend of mine matched with someone in Bulacan, but his only excuse was gas was cheap and Skyway 3 was free.

It depends on the profile. Men also read You probably have a well written profile and she has a messy one. Or you chose not to write anything and she wrote a bunch of useless fillers no one wants to read.

New accounts get more matches because they "show up more" in the first 24 hours to entice the user to continue
    She's in the heart of BGC. Stone's throw away from One Bonifacio Mall. On weekends she's in the province just outside MM. Although I think her location range is wide. Mine is up to 60 kilometers but most of my matches are less than 10 km away.

You're right I did NOT write anything. I only filled in the required or those with choices. My friend also asked me how my profile looks so I took a SS. I have 2 photos and that's it

I may have lied a little about the job and smoking. It doesn't seem to matter naman pala to men that I am, as dr d would say "in between jobs". I quit smoking 10 yrs ago naman

Last edited by _Cathy_; October 31st, 2022 at 06:32 PM.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    work banker, education post grad

syempre top school guys lang magiging curious sa ganyan

kaya blues and greens lang mag match

most men won't bother

most men would think such a woman would have very high standards

only blues and greens have the confidence

no brainer