New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    This got me thinking.
    The colonized countries are actually the religious ones.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

in America conservative traditional white americans are wealthier and would more likely vote republican

when they're asked if they're religious usually they'll answer yes

2. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    sa pagkaalam ko to become the chosen people of God, that doest mean more fsvors, it only means more hardships to endure coz you are tasked by God to do greater things.

Look at where they are now. They are right smack in the middle of a warzone surrounded by Muslims x10 their numbers.

Judaism knew that if they accept Christ, the world will become more polarized, hence Judaism vs Islam. The Judaism vs Islam thing has been a long standing feud maybe 3000 years in the making re Moses vs Egypt, or even more ancient and when Kuya big commonted on the two feuding sons of Abraham Ismael and Isaac.

Pero Abraham was pre flood, try to look at the story of Noah, shortly after the flood, yun dalwa anak nya nag hiwalay din

So back to Judaism, Judaism created Christianity not Jesus Christianity but Roman Christiainity. Naiba na kasi when the Holy Roman Empire, it was more Jewish than Christian. Sa papal states na lang as well as the Kingdoms, Jewish na jewish ang style,

I think Jesus Christianity can be more felt in the Christian Orthodox Church not the Roman Catholic Church. Search nyo Youtube, the orthodox churches as well as Russia. Despite the negative image of the Russians in the world , look at them they are as truthful as Jesius teachings. Someday im gonna visit Moscow. I also understand the wisdom why MyPres Du30 is so fond of the Russians but not our bishops,

So again why did the Jews createa version of their Christiianity , to act as a third wheel, third force. Its like a war on two fromts: Judaism and Christianity side bys side vs the world

So we win
    I don't think the Jewish-Arab conflict is a religious persecution. Rather it's a land dispute.

Judaism rejects Jesus because they're avoiding Jews vs Islam? Actually, they're kind of asking for it. Pushing their borders to expand their territory, bullying the Arabs.

Judaism rejects Jesus as the messiah due to technicalities, kasi He doesn't fit the criteria. There were events mentioned sa prophecy na hindi nangyari during or after Jesus' time. Like yung messiah daw yung magrerebuild ng temple, eh nung time ni Jesus nakatayo pa yun. Later pala sa history, they revolted against the Roman Empire, making the Romans destroy them and their temple. Then they fled across the world, mostly Europe.

Many years later, we learned that 6M of Jews in Europe were killed in WWII. Tapos nun nagsi-migrate sila sa Palestine because the British wants a homeland for them and they chose Palestine, their colony. This was made official by the UN in 1948, the Philippines voted yes. Dapat hati, may portion ang Jews, meron ang Palestinians, but Israel kept pushing their borders pati sa mga other Arab countries. Why? I think they're claiming their Promised Land and where they are right now is just a portion of it.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    alas, it would seem, the british did not consult the Holy Books, when they decided to cut up the middle east principalities to their liking.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
    I don't think the Jewish-Arab conflict is a religious persecution. Rather it's a land dispute.

Judaism rejects Jesus because they're avoiding Jews vs Islam? Actually, they're kind of asking for it. Pushing their borders to expand their territory, bullying the Arabs.

Judaism rejects Jesus as the messiah due to technicalities, kasi He doesn't fit the criteria. There were events mentioned sa prophecy na hindi nangyari during or after Jesus' time. Like yung messiah daw yung magrerebuild ng temple, eh nung time ni Jesus nakatayo pa yun. Later pala sa history, they revolted against the Roman Empire, making the Romans destroy them and their temple. Then they fled across the world, mostly Europe.

Many years later, we learned that 6M of Jews in Europe were killed in WWII. Tapos nun nagsi-migrate sila sa Palestine because the British wants a homeland for them and they chose Palestine, their colony. This was made official by the UN in 1948, the Philippines voted yes. Dapat hati, may portion ang Jews, meron ang Palestinians, but Israel kept pushing their borders pati sa mga other Arab countries. Why? I think they're claiming their Promised Land and where they are right now is just a portion of it.

Yun nga..nung na dessolve yung kingdom of the jews, they just spread themselves sa middle east, nag co habitate sa arabs and other semitic speaking people, pero yung modern jews, they are not the jews of the bible..they are closer to being russians/europeans than middle eastern, they just converted to judism like the ethopians jews..

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728
Male Types: Alpha, Beta and Omega. What's Your Definition?