New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I would define cheating as physical intimacy.

I don't consider watching strippers or mag table (once and never again with the same woman) as cheating.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by holdencaulfield View Post
    exactly! kaya huwag ka rin maglagay ng tao sa pedestal dahil dehins mo naman siya "talagang" kilala que sino pa siya.

dun ba sa 5 minutong nawala ka sa tabi nung kilala mo, alam mo ba kung anong ginawa niya? sigurado ka bang alam mo na wala siyang ginawa o gagawin?

yung erpats ba natin sinasabi ba nila satin "uy nagbate ako anak nungbkabataan ko at kanina nung di tayo magkasama".

ikaw ba alam ba nung kilala mo na nagmasturbate ka at yung pinagbatihan mo eh di mo asawa?

kaya wala tayong nalalaman sa taong akala mong kilala mo. kaya huwag magpakasiguro.
    Sir father po ni Ma'am Cathy yun sa post. She most likely grew up with her father and her family. If she says that about her father then that's the truth she knows about him. That's what she witnessed while living with her family. Who are we to suggest or even argue with something that we don't know anything about. It's good that there are people who can vouch for your character. Why say negative things?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    That is just DISGUSTING.

I am not surprised at all that majority of psychopaths and sociopaths came from dysfunctional families. If you cannot trust your own parents, paano ka pa sa ibang tao? Should we assume that ALL married men cheated at least once in their lifetime? That is the message that I am getting from this thread
    hehe i'm the one who is dysfunctional miss kitty. and not my family.

and should we also assume that all married men didn't do anything crazy even once in their life?

"you know, some people believe that they're napoleon. that's fine. beliefs are neat. cherish them, but

don't share them like they're the

truth." - bill hicks

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Hooops, break muna......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1436075574421.jpg   1436075585419.jpg  

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    One more while the dust is settling down...

A man is in a queue at Tesco and sees this busty blonde staring at him, he can't believe she is staring at him, then she starts waving.

"Excuse me do I know you?" he asks.

"Yes, I think you are the father of one of my kids" she says.

The man thinks back and remembers his one act of*Infidelity*and says, "****ing hell, are you the bird I shagged on me stag do, whilst your mate whipped me, and your other mate stuck a brush up my arse?"

"No," she replies, "I'm your son's English teacher!
    Last edited by dreamur; July 5th, 2015 at 03:08 PM.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyFlakes88 View Post
    Sir father po ni Ma'am Cathy yun sa post. She most likely grew up with her father and her family. If she says that about her father then that's the truth she knows about him. That's what she witnessed while living with her family. Who are we to suggest or even argue with something that we don't know anything about. It's good that there are people who can vouch for your character. Why say negative things?
    Exactly, that is why I didn't argue anymore. There are people that I look up to in terms of character and number one on that list is my Dad. It is so disappointing how people have become so cynical. Too much distrust in this world.

hehe i'm the one who is dysfunctional miss kitty. and not my family.

and should we also assume that all married men didn't do anything crazy even once in their life?

"you know, some people believe that they're napoleon. that's fine. beliefs are neat. cherish them, but

don't share them like they're the

truth." - bill hicks
    I never said that. I just believe that some men are not capable of cheating. Unlike others who think that ALL married men have or will cheat at some point in their lives.

I am done with this thread. I've said my piece.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Exactly, that is why I didn't argue anymore. There are people that I look up to in terms of character and number one on that list is my Dad. It is so disappointing how people have become so cynical. Too much distrust in this world.

I never said that. I just believe that some men are not capable of cheating. Unlike others who think that ALL married men have or will cheat at some point in their lives.

sus seneryoso mo naman hehe. sabi ko lang yun.

trust someone pero with caution. that's me ah.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

sus seneryoso mo naman hehe. sabi ko lang yun.

trust someone pero with caution. that's me ah.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    wala akong sinabing negatib babeh.

ito lang masasabi ko.... we all know next to nothing.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

9. Join Date
    May 2014

we are all jon snows after all ..

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    we are all jon snows after all ..

Deym, hindj ko pa rin to matuhog bro kasi ni isang episode hindi ko pa napanuod. Konti na lang puntahan na talaga kita dyan sa pasig.