New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ^Ngayon na. Baka di kami makatulog niyan. lol.

2. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    ^Ngayon na. Baka di kami makatulog niyan. lol.
    sis mahaba gagawin ko muna sa notepad

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    ^^^ Hindi nga bumigay sa aming magkwento iyan kagabi....

11.9K:apple:

4. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

hahahah. next time

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Hahaha! Baka kulang sa kape o subzero yan :bwahaha:

6. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by testament11 View Post
    Hahaha! Baka kulang sa kape o subzero yan :bwahaha:
    ibaon na sa..........

limot yan!

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    love can never be weird, wait until you need reading glasses and your back hurts and when you wake up and still think how beautiful and lovely your wife is after being married for more than 20 years, now that is love.

but no im not old and never been married for 20yrs but i wished after 20yrs i will still feel that way, yung bf gf phase baby love lang yan, wait until you're living in the same roof and those small things that you didnt noticed before become big annoyances hehe

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by prettyaia View Post
    hahahah. next time
    Sis,- iyon bang "next time" na sinasabi mo rito ay sa Amalia's?...

12K:boom:

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Now that I have your attention...

What are the weirdest things you have done for the sake of "love"?

:flowers::iloveyou::cheer2:
    Attraction is something that rarely occurs to me but when it happens I get totally obsessed and as my ex would say wacko

What draws me to a guy (or makes me cuckoo)? First and foremost he has to speak and write well (Needless to say someone who is intelligent). But then again intelligence is not a rare attribute. The person who is able to take me out of my comfort zone so I could do things I normally wouldn't do is what ultimately attracts me to a guy. It's very difficult for me to step out of my comfort zone so anyone who does that for me definitely makes as impression.

Weird things:

Never getting tired of talking on the phone. If only I could forego sleeping.

Faking sickness so I can take off from work, cook pasta and leave it at his house as a surprise

Lying to my Mom so I can go out in the middle of the night and drive to an unfamiliar place so I could bring medicine because he is sick and suffering alone at home

When my college ex whom I haven't seen in a long time called me and gave an hour's notice that he will visit me, I managed to take a bath, go to the salon and have my hair fixed so I'd look my best all in an hour! Normally taking a bath alone takes me an hour already.

Totally redocerate my room because my then BF said it was too girly and making him uncomfortable.

Buy him the boxers he likes which he mentioned in passing. This took me a lot of courage to buy. Hiya kasi ako.

There are others but those are the things I remember the most. Take note that these happened in my younger years. hehe.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; January 27th, 2011 at 03:35 AM.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Attraction is something that rarely occurs to me but when it happens I get totally obsessed and as my ex would say wacko

What draws me to a guy (or makes me cuckoo)? First and foremost he has to speak and write well (Needless to say someone who is intelligent). But then again intelligence is not a rare attribute. The person who is able to take me out of my comfort zone so I could do things I normally wouldn't do is what ultimately attracts me to a guy. It's very difficult for me to step out of my comfort zone so anyone who does that for me definitely makes as impression.

Weird things:

Never getting tired of talking on the phone. If only I could forego sleeping.

Faking sickness so I can take off from work, cook pasta and leave it at his house as a surprise

Lying to my Mom so I can go out in the middle of the night and drive to an unfamiliar place so I could bring medicine because he is sick and suffering alone at home

When my college ex whom I haven't seen in a long time called me and gave an hour's notice that he will visit me, I managed to take a bath, go to the salon and have my hair fixed so I'd look my best all in an hour! Normally taking a bath alone takes me an hour already.

Totally redocerate my room because my then BF said it was too girly and making him uncomfortable.

Buy him the boxers he likes which he mentioned in passing. This took me a lot of courage to buy. Hiya kasi ako.

There are others but those are the things I remember the most. Take note that these happened in my younger years. hehe.

Weird nga Sis....

Pero, endearing....

12K:boom:

Love is Weird...