New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 34 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Now that I have your attention... :juggle:

What are the weirdest things you have done for the sake of "love"?

:flowers::iloveyou::cheer2::lalala:

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    I'm in the process of becoming a good boy not sure how long I can withstand haha

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    before me and my wife got married..she was already set to marry another guy...we met..we fell in love.. i took her away from their house..after 8 yrs we got married

i dunno if that's weird

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by iho250 View Post
    before me and my wife got married..she was already set to marry another guy...we met..we fell in love.. i took her away from their house..after 8 yrs we got married

i dunno if that's weird

Well, I guess that the period of marriage preparation is really a critical stage in someone's life......

7101:hooray:

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005

i dunno if that's weird
    Hmmm... Nangyari yan sa kaibigan ko. Kaya bilang ganti dami nyang babaeng pinaiyak.

Hehehee.. sorry sa OT.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2008

i dunno if that's weird
    ^^WOW! on it's face, being engaged is a life too beautiful to risk...i am thinking of the parents and the fiance. you're lucky to have taken a woman of great courage...extraordinary.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    ^^ i guess it's in knowingly allowing a partner to know my vulnerability and be constantly scared that i might be abused... i was always in a roller coaster ride of my emotions and i dunno if that, still, is love. kaya...WEIRD.

Also, the sense of connection...whenever there's a text message alert, i would know that it's him at siya nga!...SURREAL. the connection lingers even we broke up few months back. tanginang buhay to! but time heals...slowly, the connection gets weaker everyday.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    question, do you call it weird kung nagaantay ka pa rin sa ex na gustong gusto mo? kasi ang reason lang naman ng break-up nyo eh hindi lang ready ang partner mo... will it still be worth it to wait?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by testament11 View Post
    question, do you call it weird kung nagaantay ka pa rin sa ex na gustong gusto mo? kasi ang reason lang naman ng break-up nyo eh hindi lang ready ang partner mo... will it still be worth it to wait?
    maybe. it's the endurance to hold on to something that's uncertain. essentially, love should be enough to make the couple secure and overly courageous, so being ready or not should have been out of the question. but then again, most would have the hope to wait na baka balikan? weird yun. kasi ang normal pag iniwan ka, both parties need to move on, and when the other decides to go back, di na niya mahanap yung isa from where one left the other.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by testament11 View Post
    Worth it to wait?... depends on you. Would you wait for that person who might decide to go with another person and not you in the end?

Breaking up is painful but once done, one should move on.

Page 1 of 34 1234511 ... LastLast
Love is Weird...