New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    or other gurls who wants to voice out thier opinions on this matter...

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by wrxsti
    actually we went out just the two of us, I just told her come on lets go out, we had dinner and we watched a movie, I paid for the dinner and she insisted on paying for the movie tickets. But still I did not have the guts to tell her I like her. Sometimes I kiss and hug her like during the time she went on vacation and during valentines day, but its only on the cheek. We are good friends so its hard for me to decipher if she also has feelings for me more than our friendship. But modesty aside if I look into her eyes sometimes I can feel that she likes me too. Just not 100% sure.
    Having volunteered to pay for the movie, at least you have some assurance that she's not after getting freebies from you.

For me, you just have to estimate her. Just be patient, wait for a while until she comes to talk about what she likes in a guy. If she gives descriptions that depict you, then she just might like you also. You'll get to know eventually naman eh. If another guy courts her, it's obvious whether or not she likes him back. If she's a close friend to you already, she should be able to express all her emotions, but when it comes to her feelings for you, if ever, it will take some time for her to blurt it out once and for all.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    depende sa babae. like one poster mentioned "body language"

meron parang makahiya plant.. smile * these bebots, and they'll just smile back, curl-up, and blush.

meron agresibo. lagi kang kinakausap. tanong nang tanong kahit alam na nya sagot. nakaupo ka, reading a magazine, minding your business.. when all of a sudden she stands beside you puts her arm across your shoulders, looks down * what you're reading, and says "ano ba yang binabasa mo?" you (startled) try to look up to see who it is, instead you find her b00b right in front of your face.

the ultimate way of knowing is to ask her friends... inside info is one of your best sources. some girls, when asked directly, tend to shy away.

good luck!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pare walang 100% sure way to tell if a girl likes you. wala. not without it coming from her mismo.

so ask her already if you feel na you have to know:D

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ts1n1ta
    nde ren totoo yung pag lasing...
    oo nga! what if tigang lang...

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by wrxsti
    actually we went out just the two of us, I just told her come on lets go out, we had dinner and we watched a movie, I paid for the dinner and she insisted on paying for the movie tickets. But still I did not have the guts to tell her I like her. Sometimes I kiss and hug her like during the time she went on vacation and during valentines day, but its only on the cheek. We are good friends so its hard for me to decipher if she also has feelings for me more than our friendship. But modesty aside if I look into her eyes sometimes I can feel that she likes me too. Just not 100% sure.

Pag ganiyang sumasama na sa iyo, na-hug mo na at nahalikan mo na (sa cheeks nga lang...) walang duda, it means na may gusto yan sa iyo. Ang babae, hindi sasama sa iyo ng mag-isa kung wala siyang tiwala at pagtingin sa iyo.

Isa lang ang sasabihin ko sa iyo.....laksan mo loob mo, huwag kang TIYOPE, at ikaw na ang gumawa ng move. Gusto mo ba, siya pang magsabi na "may gusto" siya sa iyo?

meron agresibo. lagi kang kinakausap. tanong nang tanong kahit alam na nya sagot. nakaupo ka, reading a magazine, minding your business.. when all of a sudden she stands beside you puts her arm across your shoulders, looks down * what you're reading, and says "ano ba yang binabasa mo?" you (startled) try to look up to see who it is, instead you find her b00b right in front of your face.

curious lang...if a girl lets you know that she likes you up front, do you lose interest, kase wala na yung thrill of the hunt, or are you glad kase less work for you?
    Yup to a certain extent, thats why girls tend to be "pakipot" to test if you are really serious. IMO

Patience is the key, you'll know it when she likes you or not just by the way she talks with you, her availability, etc. Just observe and you'll know.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    site a situation siguro similar to your case, ipalabas mo na parang a guy medyo nag aalangan magtanong ng ganitong question, then ask her what she thinks about it, if the girl replied na ayaw niya ng ganun na lalaki kung mag confess ng pagmamahal niya, eh di i-franka mo na... kaya mo yan bro! :D

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by creepy
    Agree! But before you ask, you have to tell her first...
    yup life is short, sabihin mo kung mahal mo agad if u feel like saying so, however, be cautious by the consequences of rejection

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    How would know if a girl likes you?
    if you dont like her and she keeps on coming despite all efforts to avoid her.

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
How would know if a girl likes you?