New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    actually we went out just the two of us, I just told her come on lets go out, we had dinner and we watched a movie, I paid for the dinner and she insisted on paying for the movie tickets. But still I did not have the guts to tell her I like her. Sometimes I kiss and hug her like during the time she went on vacation and during valentines day, but its only on the cheek. We are good friends so its hard for me to decipher if she also has feelings for me more than our friendship. But modesty aside if I look into her eyes sometimes I can feel that she likes me too. Just not 100% sure.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    hehehe...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CoDer
    Yayain mo sa party, tapos hantayin mong malasing. Dyan mo malalaman kung may gusto sya sayo o wala. foolproof yan kapatid.
    something like this happen to me, nagkagulo lang... though i am happy ako ang hinahanap nung girl when she became tipsy, pero it was misinterpreted by some barkada who were also drunk then... oh well life sucks...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    wrxsti, ikaw yung humihingi ng advice sa kabilang thread kung pano manligaw no? Aminin...

It would be too difficult to predict a girls emotion. All the while no more than friends lang pala ang turing nya sayo.

I'll ask her opinion on a "friend courting her" issue, if I were you. If her answer is promising then I'll get to the point na kaagad.

Ligawan mo na.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by cutedoc
    something like this happen to me, nagkagulo lang... though i am happy ako ang hinahanap nung girl when she became tipsy, pero it was misinterpreted by some barkada who were also drunk then... oh well life sucks...
    Gulo nga talaga pag ganyan. When the love your life became tipsy, yayain mo na kaagad sa tabi na kayong dalawa lang.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    actually, it depends on girl's age.. kasipag medyo bata pa pwede ka pang iwas-iwasan kc prang denial sya na may gusto sya sayo..I think u can feel it when you look at her in the eyes..

7. Join Date
    May 2004
    How would know if a girl likes you?

ask her! life is short!

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by konde

ask her! life is short!
    Agree! But before you ask, you have to tell her first...

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    tama! life is short baka mawala pa...

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    nde ren totoo yung pag lasing...

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast