New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    take a swig of scotch and ask her out... before your date take another shot of scotch... hehehe nothing like alcohol to remove all your shyness/insecurities/inhibitions

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    first thing first, ilan taon ka na ba? if your not a teenager anymore, huwag ka na magpacute, di na uso yan, go straight to the point, tell her you like her, you want to go out with her..tapos...kung ayaw niya then thank you, next girl pls....

gawain lang ng mga bata yan na susunod-sunod sa babae tapos hinde naman magsasalita, and gawain rin lang ng mga HS girl yun kinikilig pag sinusundan sundan ng lalake, pero pag hinde na teenager yun girl tapos susunod-sunod ka eh stalker talaga ang dating mo sa babae

how can you expect her to be your GF, when you can't even talk to her... remember kung hinde ka na teenager/HS stud, huwag ka na magpa cute sa babae..
    Last edited by shadow; May 29th, 2007 at 12:22 PM.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Bro..kailangan mahusay kang magpatawa at pag nag propose ka sa kanya daanin mo sa biro. Kung busted ka...biglang kambio agad sabihin mo joke lang hehehehe....pero kung ok..ask mo agad nang date.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    kung nasa bar na kayo, wag mo kalimutan i-touch ng bahagya ang back ng tuhod nya kung naka-mini or naka-shorts sya. then eye contact kagad.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    kung nasa bar na kayo, wag mo kalimutan i-touch ng bahagya ang back ng tuhod nya kung naka-mini or naka-shorts sya. then eye contact kagad.
    Hahaha oo tama to, tapos bulungan mo palagi. Ok lang naman un cos maingay. Share ko lang, just last week, may nilapitan kami sa Ministop CSB backgate. Taga St. Scho, 3rd yr college. Una lumapit friend namin, inask agad if may lakad sya later tpos hingi number -- derechahan. What happened? Hindi binigay hahahaha. Nung ako na lumapit, inask ako where you from? Hahaha hanggang name lang nakuha namin.. pero nakalimutan ko din hahahaha. Ok ung straight to the point.. pero wag sobra like "may lakad ka mamaya?" HAHAHAHA!

Basta eto lang tip ko:
    1. Be yourself
    2. Eye-contact
    3. Friendly touching hahaha
    4. Be funny (wag corny ha)
    5. Act your age, or older (works all the time)

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    panu mo ito-touch yung back ng tuhod niya? it seems like it would be very hard to do when she is seated (knees are bent or legs are crossed, usually, right?)....tapos kung nakatayo naman siya para kang menyakis na tutuwaran mo pa ng harapan :hihihi:

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    hard ba?

usually sa ilalim ng mesa yan and yes knees are bent dapat

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Hi fellow tsikoteers. Sori, ngayon ko lang nabalikan 'tong thread na 'to. Anyway, eventually I was able to make friends with the girl. I was in cahoots with her close friend and she was able to get me "invited" to their gimmicks. Maraming beses din kaming nakalabas pero palaging group date. Still, we learned a lot about each other.
    Because of my work, I had to be away for sometime (sa Pilipinas pa rin naman). I did my best to keep in touch with her through text and we became textmates ever since, we texted about anything and everything.
    Then yesterday, finally I got the chance to see her after a long time. I gave her a Christmas present then we chatted for a while before I mustered enough courage to tell her what I feel about her. Unfortunately, she said that I should just try to meet other girls since she sees me as someone who is no more than a friend.
    Ok naman kaming naghiwalay kahapon. We promised that we would be friends still. I told her that despite everything, I was glad to have the chance to meet a wonderful person like her.
    Mods, pakilock na po 'tong thread na 'to. It's another finished chapter; a closed book in my life.

Merry Christmas po sa lahat.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Automahn View Post
    Hi fellow tsikoteers. Sori, ngayon ko lang nabalikan 'tong thread na 'to. Anyway, eventually I was able to make friends with the girl. I was in cahoots with her close friend and she was able to get me "invited" to their gimmicks. Maraming beses din kaming nakalabas pero palaging group date. Still, we learned a lot about each other.
    Because of my work, I had to be away for sometime (sa Pilipinas pa rin naman). I did my best to keep in touch with her through text and we became textmates ever since, we texted about anything and everything.
    Then yesterday, finally I got the chance to see her after a long time. I gave her a Christmas present then we chatted for a while before I mustered enough courage to tell her what I feel about her. Unfortunately, she said that I should just try to meet other girls since she sees me as someone who is no more than a friend.
    Ok naman kaming naghiwalay kahapon. We promised that we would be friends still. I told her that despite everything, I was glad to have the chance to meet a wonderful person like her.
    Mods, pakilock na po 'tong thread na 'to. It's another finished chapter; a closed book in my life.

Merry Christmas po sa lahat.
    merry christmas na lang bro.. try to think positive. it really works.

daming isda sa dagat bro may mabingwit ka rin.

ok na ba ang dalagang bukid?.. o baka naman hanap mo eh maliputo?...

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Automahn View Post
    Pwede bang magparamdam sa babae nang di siya iniistalk? Is there such a way? I seem to have a penchant to become a stalker without really trying. Payo naman diyan.
    Pareho pala tayo. Kidding. :rofl: Hindi nakakatuwa ma-stalk.

Stalking:

1. Researching the home address of the girl and showing up unannounced.

2. Mentioning information that you know about the girl and telling her that you have "sources"

3. Taking mental notes of the the girl's schedule and showing up at the girl's school or workplace unannounced.

4. Talking to the helpers at home fishing info about the girl

Marami pang iba pero yan ang pinaka nankakatakot.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
How to make your presence felt to a girl without being a stalker?