New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: How long to get over your last relationship ???

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Days

2 15.38%
  • Weeks

2 15.38%
  • Months

3 23.08%
  • Years

4 30.77%
  • Never got over my last relationship

2 15.38%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Took me more than 5 years. We broke up in college and I was already in my mid 20's when I had my next relationship. We continued to communicate until he moved abroad. Wouldn't have ended if he were still here in Manila.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    yung pinaka matagal was 2 months.. as in wala ng feelings yung tipong ok lang na makita ko na sya with other man

Re: How long did it take you to get over your ex-bf/ex-gf?

simple: until the next gal comes along for the play....

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by alwayz_yummy View Post
    [/b]
    agreed

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by alwayz_yummy View Post
    [/b]
    hmmmm...

2 weeks...this, i gave myself an ultimatum.

3rd day after the break-up, he asked if we could start over...ayoko.

6th day, i did what he did on the third day...ayaw na niya (nagtampo yata...ouch! heart ko, tears on my pillow ang drama)

13th day, i woke up dazed and scared, my 2 week ultimatum would be up...late in the afternoon, a highschool classmate texted, for no reason at all...gusto lang daw niya manlibre ng kape...i gladly accepted it...pagod na din akong uminom ng kape na ako ang mag brew or ako ang magbayad...hehehe

14th day, i bumped into an old time acquaintance...coffee na naman...more after office coffee sessions...since then, i never cried myself to sleep...maybe twas just the routine that i was missing.

2 months later, i got confined for gastroenteritis...nasobrahan ng kape...

sometime 2 months later...another came along...i am taking it slow as i have already made several long term plans, this time, i won't revise it to accomodate a partner... i did it with my immediate ex...twas quite difficult to get back on my feet. with HIS grace i am ok now...

focused

inspired

2 weeks is short though, but it's the process that i dread so much...i have learned my lessons in a way hardest than i anticipated...

i got out of love alive

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    3 ex na ang dumadaan sa kin, eto breakdown ko...

1st ex - 1 month tinagal namin. it took me about 3 months to get over her. my reason, she's nothing, walang kwenta... reason of breakup, mahal pa nya ang ex nya at MULTIPLE TIMING siya! kaya walang kwenta!

2nd ex - 3 weeks relationship. hell, it took me 4 months to get over her. i decided na ayoko na. pabago bago kasi ang takbo ng isip nya, atras abante kung baga. hanggang sa may nakita ako, dun ako nagstart magisip na tama na at nakadagdag pa ang reason ng breakup namin, THIRD PARTY ON HER SIDE

3rd ex - 2 weeks relationship. recent lang eto guys. if i can get over her, i plan not to do it. reason for breakup, hindi pa daw sya ready. so i decided, at nagbitiw ng salita na magaantay ako para sa kanya... wala eh, mahal ko sobra...

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Over 1year relationship--4 years ko syang iniyakan.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    A few weeks but less than a month is all that I needed.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    my longest was 3 months before i could tell myself that im really done with her..

but i would say that the first cut was not the deepest... its the third time, that was the deepest of them all.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by c_cube View Post
    my longest was 3 months before i could tell myself that im really done with her..

but i would say that the first cut was not the deepest... its the third time, that was the deepest of them all.
    pareho lang pala tayo chevs, 3rd is the deepest among all. why? kasama ko sa work ang 3rd ex ko. ang hirap makamove on dahil araw araw kayo nagkikita!

now, hindi pa rin ako makaget-over sa kanya. napakahirap... pero good thing is, there may be a possibility of a reconciliation

i hope so...:pope:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
How long did it take you to get over your ex-bf/ex-gf?