New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    diba 10% ng income sabi sa Bible (tama ba?)

kaya tawag nila ika-pu
    sabe ni eli soriano hindi na daw dapat magbigay ng ikapu?..
    my colleague is a christian, she religiously follows that 10% from every compensation na nakukuha niya.. one time nagbigay ng 6 digit bonus sa office she really gave the 10% i asked her wala bang corruption sa church niyo? its very tempting sa mga leaders pag ganun kalaki ang perang pumapasok sa simbahan..

she just said God is watching us..

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Being too religious makes one really stupid.

This world started without religion, and nobody required the first human beings on earth to contribute 10% of their income.

Oh..kaya siguro namatay kasi hindi nagbibigay ng mga stones na nakukuha nung stone age?

So f**in laughable

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    I'm not really bothered on what you're cousin is in to. It seems that his participation in the said fellowship helped him to be a better person. More god-fearing, and more health-conscious.

However, the thing that I don't like him is when he's using the phrase - " wala sa bible yan. " or, " sabi sa bible ... " - 'cause I don't find it right to just use the bible as an excuse to something else or even use it in heated arguments.

And the donations that the fellowship is asking for. 500 is too much. Dapat nga voluntary pa 'yan e. That's corruption. And that itself should catch the attention of yours and do something. Maybe, go to one of their meetings and talk directly to whoever is preaching.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    well,, if you cant beat , join them..

if it is a christian fellowship

- one to one talk (male to male / female to female )

- bible study (cell group). group is also categorized (yupies or young professonal, students - college, students - high school, couples etc.)

oh also dont get me wrong.. pero wala sa kanila ang mga statue like mama mary etc..

but if what your cousin joined fellowship that prais mama mary (statue) and likes..
    better argue with it

because B.A.C does not follow what Roman catholics do

its just another sort of 'pandarambong' ..

but in the end.. " hindi masama ang sumali sa mga religion organization", what the most important is your belief

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    You said earlier that the cult is The Family International - - > di ba eto yung me commercial ng Family Toothpaste noong 80's? Yung me kantang " mother father brother sister how do you brush your teeth"

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    ayun, KMG pala ung name ng "fellowship"

isa pa pala: bawal daw silang kumain ng gamot kung me sakit -- kahit biogesic hindi pwede, 'coz "God will provide" daw. He finally relented after a combination of my aunt's and uncle's personal version of "sermons" and the discomfort brought about by LBM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
How to "deprogram" my cousin