New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by macsd View Post
    brother mike , ikaw ba yan? amen brother....
    -i let the lady in the house sat on the keyboard...

2. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    any updates jansky? sana in the end 1 big happy family nasa kanila yan. paps mo chic boy style na wais. medyo ma linis ang style. mom mo naman wlang solid evidence. puro hula lang.

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    Sorry medyo OT po:

Matanong ko lang mga Tsikot Guys.

Diba kayong mga lalake meron kayong 11th Commandment - "Wag kang papahuli at kapag ikaw ay nahuli, wag ka aamin!"

Totoo ba ang mga lalake kahit nahuli na eh hindi pa rin aamin ng kasalanan lalung lalu na sa pambababae?

Sa bagay sabi nga ng mga lawyers, kahit mga messages sa Cellphone will not hold water pagdating sa court.

Meron nga akong kilala na palibhasa yung side ng wife e may kakilala sa loob ng cellphone company, lahat ng calls nung husband eh pina print at tinawagan nila isa-isa. And there is this particular number na lagi daw kase tinatawagan at ayun natawagan nila at nagkataon na good family friend na babae pala ang laging kausap with a new number. Grabe no?

Eto ang nakakatawang twist. When that event subsided and all was quiet, yung husband naman ang napag tsismisan at sinabing namang "Bakla" daw! Nagkataon kase na maliit lang ang community nila sa lugar nila. In-short, maliit lang ang mundong kinatatatayuan nila. Nakikita ng mga tao na ang kasama nung husband ay isang rich na bading na iniwan ng asawa dahil nga sa kabadingan, at minsan daw mga teenage boys na di naman kilala ng family ang kasakasama.

Haaaay buhay! Parang life! (hehehehe)

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Hindi ko alam ang commandment na iyan..... CK at Alabangers,- alam ninyo ba ito? :hysterical:

7404:laundry:

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    If I'd have your mom as a wife, I'd run away from her too.

I think you should consider that your dad is a human being too and he deserves a good life.

Keeping a family for family's sake is lame. It will only breed discontent and bitterness.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Any chance of getting all your family under the same roof to air out all your differences? lalong luma-labo kase as each party - your siblings, your parents and of course you - have all kind of different agendas in mind as well as finger pointing who's at fault or not.

Your family is looking at the problem not the solution...

Sounds like your family are all adults na and somehow should be able to cope with being adults under one roof for a moment to try and understand what's going on in your family.

As least each of you can make a valid decision on whether you support one or both of your parents and at least provide a clear guide of stepping stones to try and get where you want your family to be. Furthermore, once the whole story behind what is really bothering your mom and dad gets in the open it could release the pressure valve that both of them are trying to cope with as their main concern at the moment as any parent is you guys, their children, by possibly not hurting each one of you.

The way its going lalong lumalaki ang problem without getting anywhere...guguluhin lang kayo until in the end, hopefully not, but you'll just give up as it might get too hard, something I'm sure you don't sound you want to do.

Bottom line:

Work on the solution and not the problem.

1. Get together as one - like a true family, regardless of the circumstances
    2. Discuss and collect all relevant information without prejudice, bias and/or [SIZE=2]criticism
    [/SIZE]
    3. Understand the information in front of you
    4. Make a informative decision of whether to support both or one of your parents on their decision, whether personally you think its right or wrong.

Remember in the end its them that you want to be happy - not you.

Good luck....

Its been a while na kase since my parents seperated so hope this helps.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
help.. dad and mom going to separate