New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    Makapag apply nga ng pulis hehehe
    (OT) puede. Basta you're not more than 30 y.o. BS grad. passed napolcom entrance exam. at least 5'4". kung pumasa ka sa medical, dental, neuro-psychiatric exam, you undergo training for 6 months (public safety basic recruit course or psbrc) then you go through FTP (field training program) for another 6 mos. then 1 or 2 years for pnp scout (counter insurgency training). however, if you're civil engineer, RN, chemical engineer, or criminologist apply thru lateral entry, kung pagpalain, official ka na. you start as police inspector. if you're a doctor, lawyer, priest, police senior inspector. but you need to take the PSOOC (public safety officer's orientation course). Puede rin sa PNPA ka rin daraan. pag graduate mo inspector ka kaagad pero studying may sweldo kana, just like the PMA. ma-didisiplina ka talaga sa training. regimented yun, lalabas pagkatao mo dun. pero mahirap maging pulis. maliit lang sahod. you retire at 56, but it's not a guarantee kung maka retire ka. if you just want the swagger, you won't last long. mag artista ka na lang.

2. Join Date
    May 2014
    ^Mag aartista nalang ako bro hahaha

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    ^ ok yan bro☺

4. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    One time a lesbo driving a motorcylce thinking shes bad ass.

She fall without me bumping her.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Yup, I just gave her my most charming smile and blew her a kiss.

6. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    kewl!!
    gusto ko sana subukan, ang kaso baka humirit pa ng more ..

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    kewl!!
    gusto ko sana subukan, ang kaso baka humirit pa ng more ..

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Once But a very long time ago back in college and never since. Told her "Ang pangit mo!" [emoji1]

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Once But a very long time ago back in college and never since. Told her "Ang pangit mo!" [emoji1]
    That hurts more than physical violence :bwahaha:

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    This thread is still alive many years later. Since the last time I posted here, I've been cut off many times. I normally let it go except one time when a female coed who was driving a new Mazda 3 veered into my lane as we both made a left turn. I was at the inside lane of the left turn. When she veered into my lane, it caused me to slam my brakes which in turn caused the other cars behind me to do the same. Then she tried to make a run for it.

I had no problems catching up. When I drew level, I rolled down my window and shouted something like, "What the h*ll do you think you were doing? That's a god-d****d stupid driving on your part." Then, I just punched the gas. I wanted to get away and clear my head. Plus, I saw the other cars behind me catching up. When I was about to turn into my loop, I looked back and saw the other drivers had surrounded her car front, back, and side.

It wouldn't be so bad if it was an honest mistake. But, she had her windows rolled down with stereo blaring. She may have been texting as well. That's typical of the kids (HS and college) here. They think they can drive better than the older drivers. My first week back here in Arizona, I was constantly being cut off or tailgated by these kids, especially when I still had my New York license plate. They would punch it and get on my lane. Then, they'd slow down, forcing me to slam my brakes. After a week, I have had enough and started pushing back. I noticed most of them were driving 4-cylinder cars. Every time I was at a stoplight near home, I would just punch it and never give them a chance to start their sh*t.

Nowadays? They don't give me any trouble when we see each other on the road.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; June 21st, 2015 at 02:37 AM.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    By a strange coincidence, I saw that same Mazda 3 today. Window was rolled up because it's 106 deg F outside. But, I didn't hear any music blaring and whoever was driving drove in a civil way.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Have you ever road raged a woman?