New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by drey View Post
    but how? I mean... may makikilala ka in some situation and you talked a while... But can you conclude that the person you met is friend ka na or friend mo na sya?

Basta hindi ako inuutangan pwede na!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    naunahan na pala ako ni uls..

anyway..

there's a big difference between kilala and kaibigan..
    Last edited by Hero; June 13th, 2007 at 05:56 PM.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    basta pag may na-meet ka na stranger, sabihin mo: kaibigan sa'n ba comfort dito? kaibigan anong oras na ba? ganyan yun isang lolo ko eh hehehe

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    parang joke ni superman yan a, pag may ask ng name nya lagi nya sinasabi " a friend" kaya tuloy nickname nya 'e- fren" he he he (corny) .Basta sa akin ang best friend laging andyan yan weather in good times or in bad times.Pero yong acquaintance lang say nag usap lang kayo for a day, ala yon.Tsaka di naman sinasabi sa tao kung magbest friend, friends na kayo.nararamdaman nalang yon.Yon bang comportable kayo parehas.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Wow, shouldnt' this be something you learned in kindergarten?

Life skills will teach you the simple signs that let you know when someone considers you a friend, or merely an acquaintance. Friendships are built, and not just given titles.

As a tip, when someone has let you in their comfort zone, has added you as one of the people they call to hang out with, or confides in you, you can be almost sure that person considers you a friend.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by drey View Post
    Guys, have you ever asked a person to be your friend? How about your best friend? How are you sure that he treats you like one?
    If you ever have to ask for someone to be your friend, you're pathetic. It just happens.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    IMO, it should come naturally.

Else, it's an ackward situation....

2901:pokemon:

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I agree that there's no need to ask someone to be your friend except maybe when innocently asking as a young kid. You'll know if you have a true friend if that person just "clicks" with you.

I keep my circle of friends small. But they're those I've known since childhood here. Even when we moved to the Philippines, I kept in touch with them. After I got back, same. We all have families now. But,we still keep in touch.

I have a couple of friends in the Philippines that I can consider true friends. One is my best friend in HS who I've kept in touch with up to now. The other, I lost track of and who I'm now trying to find.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    a friend in need, is a friend indeed.

keep your friends close, but your best friend closer

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Best friend: A guy who is interested in ur girl

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Have you ever asked a person to be your friend?