New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Have you been a meantime guy/girl?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

8 50.00%
  • No

6 37.50%
  • I was the 3rd party who caused the breakup in the first place.

2 12.50%
  • Never had a relationship yet.

0 0%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    I was.. I decided to take a risk because I was really into him.. I thought it was possible for us..

I'm not sure though if counted.. Coz I was a mean-time girl when he was here.. He is now based in Boston.. He is not married.. Still single.. Just in love with his school life..

He has a relationship with his big dreams.. Hehe.. :P

He will be pursuing a post-grad degree in Harvard soon.. I'm happy for him

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    May tawag dyan.........panakip butas.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Hehehe.. :P

4. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    I dont know if this counts....

I had a GF....(in another life) we broke up and se couldnt take it and every year when i would go home to my parents (she was sure i was there..) she would call up and curse the hell out of me....This went on for a couple of years....

Then 1 year.. I finally said... lets stop this.... and meet up and setel our differences.... we ended up in bed....she kept saying.."hurt me! hurt me..while doing it.. I was like...wtf!!.... (kind of innocent pa ako nun).... turns out she was getting married in two weeks.....

So parang sobrang... BF for the meantime.....

5. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake1 View Post
    I dont know if this counts....

I had a GF....(in another life) we broke up and se couldnt take it and every year when i would go home to my parents (she was sure i was there..) she would call up and curse the hell out of me....This went on for a couple of years....

Then 1 year.. I finally said... lets stop this.... and meet up and setel our differences.... we ended up in bed....she kept saying.."hurt me! hurt me..while doing it.. I was like...wtf!!.... (kind of innocent pa ako nun).... turns out she was getting married in two weeks.....

So parang sobrang... BF for the meantime.....
    parang napanood ko to..na medyo my pagka-****

yun fren ko before daw sya magasawa gusto nya daw ako kahalikan ayun pinagbigyan ko hahaha

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Once lang, ayaw ko na maulit.

Although naging tuly din minsan aki g best friend ko, sinulot ko yung type niya na may BF na. SO I guess half lang yun kasi hindi naman sa akin napunta yung girl.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by pink888 View Post
    I was.. I decided to take a risk because I was really into him.. I thought it was possible for us..

I'm not sure though if counted.. Coz I was a mean-time girl when he was here.. He is now based in Boston.. He is not married.. Still single.. Just in love with his school life..

He has a relationship with his big dreams.. Hehe.. :P

He will be pursuing a post-grad degree in Harvard soon.. I'm happy for him
    Let him be, Sis.

Kung kayo iyan,- babalik siya sa iyo....

Pero,- love namin ni wifey ang East Coast, lalo na ang Boston area.... (Biting winter nga lang...)

Subukan mong i check out.....

16.7K:sampay:>:weathermanf2:

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    ^^

Hi bro!

I really hope so.. I super like him.. He is like my father kasi.. Para silang twins.. Hehehe. And, he is super intelligent..

Oo nga e.. Parang i wanna go to Boston.. Hehe. I've seen his pics.. Parang super happy siya.. So, i'm happy na din

Thanks ha

9. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    bagay nga kayo pink888 its good agree kayo sa isat isa..

kaya siguro medyo intimidating average guy sayo

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005

^^^ Same school ba siya Sis?.... Ano ang undergraduate course niya? At ano ang kanyang kukuhanin sa Harvard? On scholarship ba siya?.....

Ang ganda ng Harvard naman kasi...

16.7K:sampay::weathermanf2:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Have you been the mean-time person in someone else's relationship?