New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    So do you guys want a virgin girl to be your girlfriend/wife or would a non-virgin be fine to you? For me, either way is fine with me. (Basta wala lang STD).

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    In my case, yes I do. I will insist that my
    future wife be a virgin.
    Why get a second hand car when I can get
    a brand new one? That's just an analogy
    of course. To me, its all a matter of male
    pride, I suppose. I can't stand the thought
    of some schmuck na na-unahan ako.
    That's just me and my pride chicken. Not
    all guys share that sentiment though...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ...unless you get a second hand Ferrari hehehe :wink:

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    nice one pajerokid, heheheh. hell, i would even settle for a nicely maintained jaguar...

Quote Originally Posted by Karding
    bro, I think matagal na yang *** at early age. The reason why it started to show just now is because of the recent study. Kung walang mag study/survey, di rin natin malalaman about the *** at early age. Kagaya ng immorality sa Church, matagal na yan, ngayon lang na expose.
    i think karding brought up a good point here also... the ***ual drive for the whole humanity never had ups and downs, siguro nga, more explicit lang ngayon, before it was more illicit

glenster, nope, di ako atenean... mapua alumnus ako. the study was done i think 2 years ago

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    here's what i think of virginity.
    in all honesty, i still believe that women (and rarely men) looses their virginity because of love. but in this world, we do sometimes fall in love for the wrong reasons. sometimes we fall in love more than once. but virginity is a one time deal. so should men and women reserve it for the perfect partner? hell no! because there is no such thing as a perfect partner. what will matter more is after the 'first' encounter, because love is a perpetual process, and viriginity is not.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    I empathize to those who lose their virginity out of love.:cry: But I abhor those who lose their virginity just for the sake of having *** with someone.:x

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I pity the people (Specially MEN) who VALUE VIRGINITY but if you ask them if they're still a VIRGIN then theh they will turn around and say, "NO, I'm not a VIRGIN anymore."

Plain STUPID IMHO, why the F*ck are you going to look for a VIRGIN LADY if you are one of the studs who like to F*ck before marriage?

My thoughts, kung hindi na Virgin ang girl, ok lang. Kung Virgin pa, eh di mas okay! Pero I dont and never will condemn a lady who isnt a virgin anymore. Take your insecurities out and quit thinking about her past ***. As a matter of fact, this is the right time for the guy to prove that he can do better! :twisted:

On a final note about Virginity, I know I'm soooo lucky! :wink:

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    langya ka karding, ganda na ng tirada mo eh, sabay banat ng i'm sooooo lucky.
    e di double meaning na naman yun!

basta ako, so so soooooo lucky din!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hahahahaha, eh ikaw nga so so sooo pa eh! nyahahaha

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    hey karding... what's that ..i know i'm so lucky..lucky to virgin or getting laid...
    hehehe
    cale

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Do you still value virginity?