New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    a recent study/survey made by Ateneo showed that teenagers are now starting to engage ***ually at an earlier age. they mentioned several factors, which i think most of us here knows. is this more of a morality issue? or because of the new generation?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bro, I think matagal na yang *** at early age. The reason why it started to show just now is because of the recent study. Kung walang mag study/survey, di rin natin malalaman about the *** at early age. Kagaya ng immorality sa Church, matagal na yan, ngayon lang na expose.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i don't value it. if you would analyze it, what is virginity ba? some sort of membrane (as in physical aspect)? pero how would you define virginity in boys na wala naman "hymen" ? psychological? imho, iba-ibang definitions yan eh, depende sa tao.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    virginity...i dont give a damn about it, growing and exposed in a very diverse ***ual orientation and population, it seems that it doesnt have a meaning to its context anymore for my self, i mean peer will tease you if your still a virgin.. its from societal and peer standpoint that being a virgin is a shame to you.....my opinion
    peace out ya all
    cale/ www.pbase.com/caleeric

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Virginity is nice but its not a must. Kids were having *** since time immemorial. Ngayon lang kasi siguro nagtanong yung mga taga Ateneo kaya ngayon lang nila nalaman. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ang sabi ko nga parati..... "Ang mga Kabataan talaga ngayon! ...parng kabataan noon"

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Any comments from the Girls here

7. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    this is again another proof that we are still in a patriarchal society...

why do we always talk about girls' virginity? if ur a girl n u lose it, people will condemn u or at least say something bad at u, but when ur a guy n u lose it, ON A MUCH EARLIER AGE, ur human, u just did what is ryt, what is proper!

so do u think girls' will shout it to the world when they lose it??? thinking that u will surely react negatively... u'll think she's easy, she's cheap, she's ok, she's pang-goodtime, not a girlfriend material, never a wife material...

u myt say that u dont care if she's not a virgin anymore... r u sure u dont? coz im quit sure that at the back of ur minds u loathe the guy whom she did it with, n silently wish that she is still a virgin...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by gretzy
    this is again another proof that we are still in a patriarchal society...

why do we always talk about girls' virginity? if ur a girl n u lose it, people will condemn u or at least say something bad at u, but when ur a guy n u lose it, ON A MUCH EARLIER AGE, ur human, u just did what is ryt, what is proper!

so do u think girls' will shout it to the world when they lose it??? thinking that u will surely react negatively... u'll think she's easy, she's cheap, she's ok, she's pang-goodtime, not a girlfriend material, never a wife material...

u myt say that u dont care if she's not a virgin anymore... r u sure u dont? coz im quit sure that at the back of ur minds u loathe the guy whom she did it with, n silently wish that she is still a virgin...
    Sakto na tumbok mo miss Gretzy hehehehehe Im sure maraming tinamaan dito lol :D

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by preytoryan
    a recent study/survey made by Ateneo showed that teenagers are now starting to engage ***ually at an earlier age. they mentioned several factors, which i think most of us here knows. is this more of a morality issue? or because of the new generation?
    are you an atenean?

year and course?

anong survey yan?by the students?

mba students?

just wanna know if it is valid.

anyway..to answer the question....

I STILL VALUE VIRGINITY.

but do i look for it!?!?! NO!!!!!!!!!!

DO i hope na virgin pa ang gf/asawa ko!?YES...i am just hoping...pero ok lang din kung hindi na.

10. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    naku,im so sure magkakagulo dito! :mrgreen:

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast
Do you still value virginity?