New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 64 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1454606162636465666768 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumusut_Amige View Post
    parang may movie sina aga at sharon na ganyan.
    sila ang nagkatuluyan after turning 40s.
    Sana naman hindi ko abutin ang 40 ng hindi pa kami nagkakatuluyan Pero like I said, I won't push romance anymore, siya na sana maka realize niyan. Basta gagawin ko kung ano gusto ko gawin hehe

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    My neighbor said this morning that they loved the baked mac I sent them! I am so happy

Crush and I were talking about food and I told him I can't do oil based pastas and he mentioned that he also likes baked mac! OMG!!! We are meant to be ata? Just kidding :P How can I send to crush wala ako mabilhan aluminum pan, but at least now I know he likes one of the few dishes that I make :P

I also think it's adorable kasi before he does not do smilies (he is so formal! haha) And now he does smilies for me

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I'm happy that he responds to my lambing texts na

I'm excited and scared to cook for him baka he might not like it, baka ma turn off pa sakin! LOL! Pero sa bagay, I used to give my friends food naman talaga nung masipag pa ko magluto Basta marunong na ko mag grab! hahaha!

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Hmm, so he didn't get scared when I told him maganda mix ng genes namin. Tumawa lang hahaha. Not sure if that is a good or bad sign

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    He brushed it off laughing coz he's friendly to all women.

Strong men are intentional and deliberate.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    He brushed it off laughing coz he's friendly to all women.

Strong men are intentional and deliberate.
    Were you expecting him to say he will impregnate me

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Clearly he is being friendly and nothing more...

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Clearly he is being friendly and nothing more...
    Clearly, I am aware of that I already said I won't push the romance aspect anymore.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Hmm, so he didn't get scared when I told him maganda mix ng genes namin. Tumawa lang hahaha. Not sure if that is a good or bad sign

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    I would say, "the more dominant traits and qualities come from the genes of the girl, so yes, you and me will make an awesome output I'm sure"

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    My anxiety is getting worse I woke up with shortness of breath and then I felt like throwing up and I ended up crying kasi hindi ako makahinga. It was only my second Mom who knew because she saw me hugging my fat lab to help me destress

Crush called me kanina and we talked longer, nung kausap ko siya, at first I was still having difficulty breathing but it really improved and then I felt better. He had to go na and I asked him if he can please call me on his drive home and he said he can't. I said why e we used to do that everyday (when we were together) and he said he almost got into an accident before kasi (not with me). I'm disappointed pero wala naman ako karapatan to demand, I just want more of him esp now kasi I breathe better when we talk

Anyway, nahihirapan na naman ako huminga and I feel like crying. I just want to be with him because he makes me feel better, it's sad lang that the feeling is not mutual. I still have to get used to this friendship thing