New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    diba pag bigger areola, most likely "nursed" na????

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by blutut View Post
    well i must've struck a nerve with abby hehehe

actually the whole point of this thread is to simply get insights into the mind of the single, mid-30's woman with no BF.

I was just wondering how they feel? Pressured? knowing that they're past the optimal reproductive age. Mid-life crises? The psychology of it.

As i've said i don't usually date older women... I just wanna be prepared when the opportunity arises, which seems like it's coming very soon
    TS, this is not the proper venue to solicit such opinions e. this, to my mind, is a bit misplaced. heller, mga lalaki kaya halos lahat dito. you can't get the answers that you need (or like ?) save from male chauvinist pigs who may just be lurking around.

i am not also in a position to tell you if you were just into attention whoring. far from that. neither would i ever consider you an attention whore. i love answering questions, but please, don't issue statements that would somehow degrade my kind---women. don't be too noisy. don't be too proud and conceited.

you may have struck the nerve of a woman, and i guess i reacted normally. i reacted not because i am similarly situated with those women contemplated in this thread. surely, i am happy with the way my personal life is going. i am a bit contented and too happy for savoring the fruits of my hardwork. i am just taking the cudgel on behalf of those women who may be in the situation you imagined.

actually a guy or gal your age dating a woman in her mid 30's or for that matter a male geek, in his 30's and no boyfriend/girlfriend since birth, isn't new and extraordinary. it happens everyday...it's a commonplace. what i don't like is your manifest insensitivity to this segment of this society---somehow a specific figure of that segment has given you a life, which i wish were a happy one. now i doubt, if the woman i was referring to took care of you when you badly needed one. i am just asking. if the answer is in the negative, then, TS, i understand you with so much compassion but please, grow up. there is more to life than staying proud with your statistics. life is not all just that.

have a great journey, TS.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by claRkEnt View Post
    IBTC...

ang lata pag maingay, walang laman!!!

Agree.... Hehehe... Hindi tulad ng isa naming kaibigang Alabanger... Pinung-pinong kumilos na parang hindi makabasag pinggan. Pero, matindi magtrabaho at walang kakupas-kupas..... At, puno pa ng ebidensiya..... :naughty2:

7606:mobile1:

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    I think so too. I have a very strong suspicion alternick lang si blutut. Attention-whores are going to love this thread. (Sheesh, kunwari pa kasing may love life eh)

IP check, anyone?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    ^If you are implying that I am blutut, go ahead check my IP.

blutut's join date is MAR 2007. Mine is JUL 2007.

Ooooppppssss, bros and sis, I was thinking 180deg off.... Like he was the pen name of dear bro OB.....

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by alwayz_yummy View Post
    diba pag bigger areola, most likely "nursed" na????
    Not true. I have an ex-gf with really big areola.

si bespren OB naman pala iniisip ni pareng cvt,e........

gh-ganun ba yun?? pag mid-30's lang ba....

7. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    honga...ang latang walang laman ay sinisipa papuntang compost pit...

statistics is best proved by factual evidence, not just with figures...infinity of figures.

hehehe.

Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Agree.... Hehehe... Hindi tulad ng isa naming kaibigang Alabanger... Pinung-pinong kumilos na parang hindi makabasag pinggan. Pero, matindi magtrabaho at walang kakupas-kupas..... At, puno pa ng ebidensiya..... :naughty2:

Quote Originally Posted by claRkEnt View Post
    IBTC...

ang lata pag maingay, walang laman!!!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by alwayz_yummy View Post
    gh-ganun ba yun?? pag mid-30's lang ba....
    Nope... my ex-gf and I were in our early 20s then. It's genetic and not linked to breast feeding.

ok.. pinagaralan talaga hehehe...

10. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXBUWAYA View Post
    a friend told me they have bigger areola, how true is this?
    hahahahaha... natawa lang ako... naalala ko lang kwentuhan namen nung mga clasmate ko nung grade 6.. hehe...

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Dating mid-30's & older women... [merged]