New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    ^^^ Eh? You've become an expert on psychology now? And what makes you think I was pertaining to a certain forumer, when I made those comments?

And with regards to pestering, I would suggest you look into a mirror first.

Sheesh, mukhang nagsumbong yung isa ha. Andaming posts dito sa tsikot na mas brutal, ni warning wala man lang. Tapos sa akin, red font na, naka-bold pa!

Its a public forum, and members are free to express themselves. If I think that someone is an attention-whore here, then others may likewise feel free to object. The spirit of my posts are not OFFENSIVE, or CRIMINAL in nature.

Hindi ko na problema yun kung masyadong sensitive yung ibang tao diyan. As far as I'm concerned, only the Admins can moderate on this case, now that it has blown out of proportion.

And for the record, I can hold my own. I don't need a moderator to help me when I'm being battered.
    Last edited by Galactus; March 12th, 2009 at 05:03 PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    ^^^ Eh? You've become an expert on psychology now? And what makes you think I was pertaining to a certain forumer, when I made those comments?

And with regards to pestering, I would suggest you look into a mirror first.

Sheesh, mukhang nagsumbong yung isa ha. Andaming posts dito sa tsikot na mas brutal, ni warning wala man lang. Tapos sa akin, red font na, naka-bold pa!

Its a public forum, and members are free to express themselves. If I think that someone is an attention-whore here, then others may likewise feel free to object. The spirit of my posts are not OFFENSIVE, or CRIMINAL in nature.

Hindi ko na problema yun kung masyadong sensitive yung ibang tao diyan. As far as I'm concerned, only the Admins can moderate on this case, now that it has blown out of proportion.

And for the record, I can hold my own. I don't need a moderator to help me when I'm being battered.
    *Galactus

As with any forum, there is freedom of speech in what we want to post but we have to tempter our freedoms with the responsibility of what we post online as well. Freedom of speech does not mean freedom from responsibility of what you say/post online.

If you have any other grievances that you want to have attention placed upon, feel free to report it to the moderators/admins. It is there for you to use and help the moderators to keep an eye on the forums. Moderators are still only human can only can check on so many threads at one time.

As for the bold/red font, since I am posting this message as a moderator, I prefer it to be visible and distinct as against when I am posting messages just like any other person on this board.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; March 12th, 2009 at 05:18 PM.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    ^^^ Now that's better.

All's well that ends well.

ok na...on with the show...

5. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    ok can we resume dating MILFs now? hehhehe

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    pwedeng pwede na! o ano, simulan na ulit!

7. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    *blutut mindset lang yan. pag naidate mo yung middle-age women, ayus na yang buto buto mo. ego-boosting ika nga. malamang di lang date target mo. men will always be men. been there, done that. buti di ko nabuntis ingat lang blutut

masaya kausap mga mid-30's na girl...madami na experiences in life... may instant ate ka pa... pero kung 20 years gap nyu.. bukod sa instant "ate".."nanay" as well!

un nga, be what ever age the girl may be, she is still a girl.. pag nahuli mo na kiliti, tuloy tuloy na yan........

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    mind you blutut, ilang taon na si MILF?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    a friend told me they have bigger areola, how true is this?

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Dating mid-30's & older women... [merged]