New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by blutut View Post
    di noh!

pina-silip ko lang yun x-men sa kanya, just to plant the idea in her head. psychology lang yun hehehe sabi nga nila, people won't do something they haven't first imagined themselves doing

yung kissing sa ibang lugar yun hehehe sa special place namin
    But you did go to Victoria Court? So you spent money just as so she could visualize the place???

You're already dating your officemate, aren't you? Why are you thinking of dating mid 30s women?

It seems to me that you see women as just mere conquests

2. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    well i must've struck a nerve with abby hehehe

actually the whole point of this thread is to simply get insights into the mind of the single, mid-30's woman with no BF.

I was just wondering how they feel? Pressured? knowing that they're past the optimal reproductive age. Mid-life crises? The psychology of it.

As i've said i don't usually date older women... I just wanna be prepared when the opportunity arises, which seems like it's coming very soon

3. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    But you did go to Victoria Court? So you spent money just as so she could visualize the place???

You're already dating your officemate, aren't you? Why are you thinking of dating mid 30s women?

It seems to me that you see women as just mere conquests

Well we just dropped by VC, told the room boy we wanted to see the room. No need to pay.

Yah dating the officemate but might stop coz there are some things i don't like about her... better now before it's too late...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    ano nalang sasabihin ni officemate nyan sa yo? ako, may kutob ako na may ineexpect na yan sa yo. ikaw din, nasa sa yo na yan

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by testament11 View Post
    ano nalang sasabihin ni officemate nyan sa yo? ako, may kutob ako na may ineexpect na yan sa yo. ikaw din, nasa sa yo na yan
    I think so too. Sumama ba naman kay Blutut sa motel eh!

Sabi nga nila don't ^)(#$^&%* in your own backyard diba? That would be so awkward after you dump her.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Isn't blutut one of ??'s pseudonyms?

7606:mobile1:
    I think so too. I have a very strong suspicion alternick lang si blutut. Attention-whores are going to love this thread. (Sheesh, kunwari pa kasing may love life eh)

IP check, anyone?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ^If you are implying that I am blutut, go ahead check my IP.

blutut's join date is MAR 2007. Mine is JUL 2007.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; March 12th, 2009 at 03:28 PM.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    di naman siguro ikaw yun, cathy. ang banggit ni Galactus ay nagkukunwaring may lovelife. alam naman natin lahat na wala kang love life. unless, may iba pang istorya pa ito.

dumadami love struck sa tsikot a... tapos na spring... summer na....sabagay, para pag dating ng tag-ulan hhehe..

anyways, blutu, dating a mid-30's girl is just like dating any girl.. dapat huhuliin mo kiliti...para mapalagay ang loob sa yo.. babae din yan, magugustuhan ka nya not how you impress her, but how the girl sees you...

ang pagkakaiba lang kasi, pag older ung girl minsan, medyo may expectation na ikaw dapat ma-meet sa yo..and kung naging kayo, everytime mag-qquarrel kayo, age will be the issue--masmatanda sya kaya dapat mo syang sundin...

and kung older yung girl, dapat pumantay ka sa "level" nya in order magkaintindihan kayo. plus, lalo na kung yung "stature-in-life" nyo ay malaki gap din, wag mo paramdam sa older girl na you making up to her because of what material things she could give you. Be blessed na natangap ka nya kahit mahirap ka, wag mo naman abusuhin yun...

theoretically, sabi nila, girls matures earlier than man.. kaya nga pinaka-ideal daw ang man is older than women because of that theory. pero akin lang, mo matter what age between you, "respect" lang to each other ang kailangan...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    I think so too. I have a very strong suspicion alternick lang si blutut. Attention-whores are going to love this thread. (Sheesh, kunwari pa kasing may love life eh)

IP check, anyone?

[SIZE="4"]*GALACTUS: Just for the record

Blutut does not share the same IP address as Cathy_for_you. His IP address is unique as Cathy's IP.

I suggest you look for other outlets for your frustrations instead of pestering tsikot.com members with unfounded suspicions.
    [/SIZE]

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Dating mid-30's & older women... [merged]