New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 53 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3434950515253545556 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
    Maybe not.
    But do you really think without his money he can get Ivana. He still used his money and he was still able to get what he wants instead of ranting and shaming women for their preferences.

Attachment 45636Attachment 45637Attachment 45638

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Hindi ako maganda pero even now I won't sleep with that guy for a million pesos. I might end up deleting myself from earth because of disgust. He's not just old, maitim and fat, he is short too, buti na lang hindi kalbo.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Wala lahat yan if mayaman yun lalake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    NOPE. He Huang believes na mayaman yung guy but that could not make up for his 5 foot height and balding head.

Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    hehe

i mean sa mga kilala ko bakit parang number 1 requirement mabango ang lalake

when they talk about guys... si ganito mabango... si ganito may amoy

parang sila doggie lakas ng sense of smell
    Not in my circle, ngayon ko lang na rinig yan. Mukhang mabango we talk about that, but not kung mabango talaga.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Come on now, lalaki mag arte na feeling violated siya pag touchy touchy ang babae?

Bading lang siguro magsabi ng ganyan or kaya yun mga bwisit sa woke liberals.

Men can get harassed by women. I witnessed it myself, it was a party at my house back in college. My friend brought along his tall SUPER guapo friend (Chinese na more mestizo looking than Chinese - those are the best kind LOL). My "slutty" friend sat on his lap facing him and was touching him all over, and kissing him, the guy was NOT reciprocating HAHAH! May iba pang girls who joined in the "harassment".

After that party my friend and I talked about how Chinese mestizo was harassed. I guess sa mga super guapo, they don't really enjoy ALL the advances na? Hindi naman nag complain yung guy pero kitang kita naman sa body language niya.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; February 21st, 2024 at 09:40 PM.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by misseksaherada View Post
    Sa case nung friend ni Ms. Cathy, marami pa din consideration..
    Baka may misinterpretation ng signal, akala nung lalaki may consent na gawin nya yun..
    This made me ask He huang if she might have given the wrong signal. This is what happened pala.

So they were in the car and the guy started touching her nga, her hair then kissed her ear, then licked her ear, touched her boobs and when he tried to french kiss her, she turned his or her face away

HERE IS THE CONTROVERSIAL PART:

the guy said na if she likes him, please hold his hand, AND SHE DID. My friend DOES NOT LIKE THE GUY but she felt the need to do it because she was scared na verbatim "Natakot ako baka suntukin ako"

Baka nataon na "in heat" sila pareho kaya di napigilan...
    My friend said she asked a sign from God and first time she saw him, she knew she was NOT attracted. Hell No daw LOL

Or talagang napaka inosente nung babae, hindi siya marunong mag-react sa ganung sitwasyon.. Nabigla, akala nya normal yun...
    This is the case, hindi niya alam how to react. My friend is in her late 30s and this is really the FIRST time she went on a proper date with a man. Malas pa at natapat sa manyak.

Based dun sa details lang na nabasa ko.. Kahit type ko pa yung lalaki, manyak pa din na dilaan nya tenga ko, bigla ako halikan at hawakan boobs ko sa ilang oras lang namin magkasama.. .
    Yan ang masakit talaga, nag dinner lang tapos nag moves na. Pangpalubag loob ng friend ko e may mga babae naman that would have s3x for less effort. But I said, hindi naman siya ganun so can't compare. She was violated.

Anyway, the guy must be thinking why did He huang unmatch him when she indicated that she likes him. Pero aggressive din ang loko. Si ex SO lang ang touchy feely sakin but that started nung YEARS na kami magkakilala.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; February 23rd, 2024 at 03:42 AM.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    where's the controversy

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sana all...

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    where's the controversy
    I said there nga, na she made the guy believe that she likes him. Kasi after she was harassed he said to hold his hand if she likes him and she did.

I wasn't there so I didn't get her fear. Yung baka suntukin siya or ipa NBI siya or whatever

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    i think the guy felt hindi nagustuhan ni he huang ung nangyari kaya niya sinabi hold his hand if she likes him

he was checking kung nabadtrip/naoffend/nagalit si he huang

hinawakan nalang ni he huang ang kamay para walang gulo/issue

nagets ko

i don't see the controversy

akala ko kasing controversial ng sinabi ni doc... ung wife cleaning shoes

hahaha

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    it no longer matters if he huang made the guy think she likes him

she deleted him na diba

so who cares kung magtaka ung guy

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    i think the guy felt hindi nagustuhan ni he huang ung nangyari kaya niya sinabi ung hold his hand if she likes him

he was checking kung nabadtrip/naoffend/nagalit si he huang

hinawakan nalang ni he huang ang kamay para walang gulo/issue

nagets ko

i don't see the controversy

akala ko kasing controversial ng sinabi ni doc... ung wife cleaning shoes

hahaha
    Now that you explained it, I think ganyan nga ang thought process ng 2. With He huang yes, hinawakan na lang niya kasi natakot siya/wala ng gulo

so that means naramdaman nga ng guy na violated si He Huang

ang controversial for me yung she lied about liking him. Kaya mahirap din maging lalaki kasi hindi mabasa ang babae, at mahirap din maging babae kasi may "takot" din sa lalaki, like sinabi ni LM na ang problema ng babae kung makakauwi pa ba ng safe after a date. Ang lalaki pambayad lang problema hehe.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    it no longer matters if he huang made the guy think she likes him

she deleted him na diba

so who cares kung magtaka ung guy
    and it seems like niloloko din naman siya ng guy. I don't believe any of his specs

Pero hindi talaga ako maka imagine ng 5 foot tall guy If met that guy pala, I am 5'9" in heels, tapos malaking bulas pa ko, parang nakaka wala ng femininity. Kaya swerte din petite girls.

Saka sabi ni He Huang parang "uhaw na uhaw" yung guy and that is PATHETIC hahaha

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    so that means naramdaman nga ng guy na violated si He Huang
    yes i think

and he huang probably isn't the first woman he violated

kaya secretive ung guy sa real name, contact details

para di ma-trace kung sakali he violated someone na gusto mag sumbong

kaya he said he's well connected

to discourage women from filing complaint