The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    asan dun?hahahaha

merun na ako.... :D

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    odell - hmmmm..... ang sabi mo hahahahah... sabi ko nga meron ka na.... heheheh

3. Join Date
    May 2004
    Kung nag-eenjoy kayo ng pagkabinata nyo, enjoy it as much as you can. Go out with as many girls as you can.

Advice lang, kung gagalaw kayo ng babae make sure that you can accept her as your wife if anything happens, not that you'll accept her for the sake of your child. Once you've got commitment everything changes, although you can still go out with your friends ito ay limitado.

Keep on playing. he he

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by Wouie
    Kung nag-eenjoy kayo ng pagkabinata nyo, enjoy it as much as you can. Go out with as many girls as you can.

Advice lang, kung gagalaw kayo ng babae make sure that you can accept her as your wife if anything happens, not that you'll accept her for the sake of your child. Once you've got commitment everything changes, although you can still go out with your friends ito ay limitado.

Keep on playing. he he
    bow ako sayo mehn.........

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    keep on playing...?

hehehehe...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    just like wouie... i've been a long time reader of tsikot but this is my first time to post.

being single is a blessing and marrying the right girl and having a family is a fullfillment off your blessing...

been 6 yrs with my GF till we got married... we we're in 3rd yr highschool when I got her "YES" we waited 'till she finishes her studies then we decided to get her pregnant so we can get married... but ain't easy cause i'm still studying then... my parents stop the financial support on me as she was, when they knew that i'm marrying.

Through thick or thin we both made the promise to handle all obstacles and we're so blessed that HE gave us a daughter that inspired us no matter how hard we were able to pass each day happily.

And during those hard times I got myself finished my studies and working at the same time. My wife finished her second course. Now we are both in stable job as she is a Public School Teacher and i'm a Systems Admin. of an ISP and we were blessed with 3 kids.

Just like many have spoken it's only when you get married and have kids to fully understand the gift of LIFE.

Enjoy have fun... but be responsible for all your actions!!!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by odell
    keep on playing...?

hehehehe...
    Pakipot ka, yan na nga ginagawa mo sa buhay mo ngayon.:D

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
buhay single o with commitment!!!!!!!!