New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 54 of 56 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    Yan mga ideal girl or car show girls sa facebook, kaya gusto nila juicer for that purpose, to look more ***y in social media so that they can hook more men
    exactly

puhunan kasi nila itsura nila so they invest a lot sa looks

mga FB/IG posts/stories ng mga kilala ko... morning routine gawa ng juice, later gym

Kaya tama si uls, iba ang mga babae ngaun, they want to experience more men

There is no honor among women , just flirt with them at medyo gwaping ka, even if may anak yan or loving husband, chances are she will agree to have coffee with you
    i see that all the time

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Not sure what to say to my wild friend. She was with a married man for 10 yrs and the guy left her last year for a younger woman. I've been telling her before that the guy had no plans for her but she let her world revolve around him, then when he left her, iiyak sakin She's proud naman na with all the money he gave her, she was able to buy properties and have enough savings

Now she is hanging out with a married man again! At least yung first is not with the wife anymore, but this one is very much together with the wife Every single day telling me how hot she is for the guy. I can relate because I was like that before (super hot for a guy and 24/7 thinking of his hotness lol) I joked na "the best way to get rid of temptation is give in to it" hahaha! Seriously, sana pwede nga yung, just do it once to rid that feeling, but it's wrong and I don't think they can stop. They sleep in each other's apartment and hang out the whole day. I think it's playing with fire. Hindi naman siya nakikinig sakin so not sure what she wants from me My friend looks good naman and has substance but she always goes for problematic men. Masyado kasi wild baka kaya wala nag seryoso? And when I say wild, I mean p0rn standard in SEVERAL genres HAHAHA

3. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Not sure what to say to my wild friend. She was with a married man for 10 yrs and the guy left her last year for a younger woman. I've been telling her before that the guy had no plans for her but she let her world revolve around him, then when he left her, iiyak sakin She's proud naman na with all the money he gave her, she was able to buy properties and have enough savings

Now she is hanging out with a married man again! At least yung first is not with the wife anymore, but this one is very much together with the wife Every single day telling me how hot she is for the guy. I can relate because I was like that before (super hot for a guy and 24/7 thinking of his hotness lol) I joked na "the best way to get rid of temptation is give in to it" hahaha! Seriously, sana pwede nga yung, just do it once to rid that feeling, but it's wrong and I don't think they can stop. They sleep in each other's apartment and hang out the whole day. I think it's playing with fire. Hindi naman siya nakikinig sakin so not sure what she wants from me My friend looks good naman and has substance but she always goes for problematic men. Masyado kasi wild baka kaya wala nag seryoso? And when I say wild, I mean p0rn standard in SEVERAL genres HAHAHA
    Because men will never take women who know more about s3x than they do seriously.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005

may edad na yan wala na papatol sa kanya bata single unless gastusan niya ang lalake

her market is men her age and older pero syempre majority married men / may sabit

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    Because men will never take women who know more about s3x than they do seriously.
    She made me feel bad na if I started having s3x at 17 (like her) I would have enjoyed it longer She knows I don't believe in premarital s3x

Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    may edad na yan wala na papatol sa kanya bata single unless gastusan niya ang lalake

her market is men her age and older pero syempre majority married men / may sabit
    We are almost the same age, I refuse to accept na ang destiny ko maging kabit din haha. Para kasing hindi issue sa kanya na may asawa at anak. It's all about s3x. Not sure how to discourage her from this relationship pero tunnel vision siya into sleeping with him e. On the other hand, matanda na siya at alam na niya ang tama at mali?
    Last edited by _Cathy_; February 1st, 2021 at 01:34 AM.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Cathy...it takes 2 to tango.

The guy is just as much a part of this as your friend is.

How is your love life? Hope you are expanding your horizons. Dont let time and prejudices make life pass you by.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Cathy - hayaan mo na friend mo if she’s fine with her situation. At least, may lovelife sya. I would suggest that you address your situation first before worrying about your friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    She made me feel bad na if I started having s3x at 17 (like her) I would have enjoyed it longer She knows I don't believe in premarital s3x

We are almost the same age, I refuse to accept na ang destiny ko maging kabit din haha. Para kasing hindi issue sa kanya na may asawa at anak. It's all about s3x. Not sure how to discourage her from this relationship pero tunnel vision siya into sleeping with him e. On the other hand, matanda na siya at alam na niya ang tama at mali?

yes wala nga issue sa kanya kung may pamilya ung lalake coz she's only after s3x

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Cathy...it takes 2 to tango.

The guy is just as much a part of this as your friend is.

How is your love life? Hope you are expanding your horizons. Dont let time and prejudices make life pass you by.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    I don't think about romantic love anymore. I might end up in a mental institution if I have another failed relationship I've been without a relationship for years at a time at mas tahimik buhay ko. I am happy na admiring my boss and Dr Cutie hahaha!

re my friend, I just find it frustrating because she recently got discarded after her married ex sucked the youth out of her then here we go again Not sure kung goal ba niya habulin child bearing years niya, but I think her rock and roll lifestyle affected her fertility (she had miscarriages with her ex of 10 yrs)

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    horny lang siya yun na yun

it's biology

she likes having s#x and she's not afraid or ashamed to seek it

sa pananaw ng prudish women she's a slut but she doesn't care what other people think