New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Sa hirap ng panahon ngayon, unang tinitignan ko is "how many kms/li can the car go" hehehe.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    tama si cardo. Hindi naman tayo pwedeng magmabilis dito sa metro manila, depende kung kumakarera ka sa track.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    HP will be enough when I can have all the luxuries I want, leather, power etc. audio system, quiet interior and still have a power to weight ratio of .774

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ok nako sa car ko

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    ILuvDetailing:Problem with "pure" electric cars is charging time, takes too long to charge... AFAIK.
    who knows, balang araw, when fuel cells become super portable, baka parang nagpapalit na lang ng baterya on your fave RC toy B).

6. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    i think the hybrid cars are the way to go. you charge it using the motion of the car.

with cell phones ang cameras and mp3 players going smaller and smaller in size, i am sure the level of research in size, storage capacity and charging time for batteries is phenomenal. if they could apply this technology to s certain degree to hybrid cars, then we will have the answer to our fuel consumption issues.

i hope in the next ten years mayroon na tayong ganito sa pilipinas, and it is affordable.

andy

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    oo nga pala... for those who want those turbo/super charged 4-cylinder engines...

a FWD car can only handle so much HP / torque. if you noticed, no manufacturer goes over 220hp on a FWD car.

a RWD car can handle up to around 600++hp. anything higher than that and you need AWD to reign it in.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    my dream car would be the mistu legnum (is this the one?), yung awd na twin turbo na station wagon. sarap siguro nun, pang pamilya at pang sports pa.

andy

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    3.0 accord umabot ng 240 dba? afaik

Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    oo nga pala... for those who want those turbo/super charged 4-cylinder engines...

a FWD car can only handle so much HP / torque. if you noticed, no manufacturer goes over 220hp on a FWD car.

a RWD car can handle up to around 600++hp. anything higher than that and you need AWD to reign it in.
    whp or bhp?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
When it comes to horsepower, how high is enough?