New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    can the inline injection pump of td42 (safari y60) be upgraded into rotary injection pump, is any one there knows where to purchase rotary injection pump and what shop can you suggest. ty

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Parang mabigat na conversion ang balak ninyo sir.
    Mas malakas ang mga in line kaysa sa rotary.
    Aside from the high pressure steel hoses you might be also required to change injectors because of the differences in openning pressures.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    may I ask why?

4. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    i just notice that safari model 96 above with rotary injection pump, are more responsive and delivering more power than safari model 95 & below with inline injection pump, accrdg to others its has something to do with the rotary injection pump, are they correct?, is it possible to do an upgrade ty

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    possible. why not, pero the difference is not heaven and hell afaik. mas mechanic friendly ang inline pumps. i few drops of cod liver oil is all you need to lub the diaphagm. may nadidinig pa ako na throw away type ang rotary pump. please correct me on this guys.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    eto muna gawin mo. have your air cleaner, fuel filter replace. pa check mo din injectors mo baka wala na sa specs. also a calibration job would do wonders sa hatak mo.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by afrasay View Post
    eto muna gawin mo. have your air cleaner, fuel filter replace. pa check mo din injectors mo baka wala na sa specs. also a calibration job would do wonders sa hatak mo.
    sir afrasay,
    thanks

upgrade inline injection pump to rotary injection pump