New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ravelcop
    ghosthunter,

medyo bitin lang ako sa comment mo, if possible, could you explain why? nasubukan mo na ba? or meron ka bang kakilala na nakasubok na and had negative feedbacks about it? i really need your inputs here. bat mo nasabing waste of money kung money-back guarantee naman?
    It simply doesn't work. That's just it man...

2. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    I actually bought that Uniq product for my Starex. They said the swirl would give increased airflow to the 2 farthest intake channel, and even had an impressive demo that shows it. Their marketing made a lot of sense, and promised me increased power and reduced fuel consumption. I bought it for the latter. Well guess what, upon installation I immediate noticed the improved torque. But after thorough testing, my fuel consumption actually increased. Also, I noticed that my top speed went down.

It took me more than two months to confirm my findings (since I rarely go through the highway). And by then, was too lazy to return the product. So I am still stuck with it, and just try to enjoy the add'l. torque. My Starex now does 0-100kph in 6 seconds ... NOT!

Oh by the way, the air swirling causes additional noise in the engine. Its unusual and irritating. If I could rewind time, I would not buy it.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    i saw this product at crossings Quezon ave yesterday. was really intersting knowing the high price of gas nowadays. not to mention the 7km per liter car that i drive... they claim that they could make may car run about 12km per liter on the city... hmmm... i would have bought it already but then i thought to search it here first...

given what u said that this is just a piece of crap, why is it that nobody is filing charges against this bogus product? i mean, just like khaos, its been said here that it just doesn't work... but then, they even now have a TV commercial... print ads everywhere, mall and exhibit demos, etc...

makes me wonder...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by larryfallarme
    i saw this product at rustans Quezon ave yesterday. was really intersting knowing the high price of gas nowadays. not to mention the 7km per liter car that i drive... they claim that they could make may car run about 12km per liter on the city... hmmm... i would have bought it already but then i thought to search it here first...

given what u said that this is just a piece of crap, why is it that nobody is filing charges against this bogus product? i mean, just like khaos, its been said here that it just doesn't work... but then, they even now have a TV commercial... print ads everywhere, mall and exhibit demos, etc...

makes me wonder...
    they're backed-up by those people in the govenment na wala ring mga alam at uto-uto pa...

(don't think I'm so mean, I just telling the truth)....

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i saw this product at rustans Quezon ave yesterday. was really intersting knowing the high price of gas nowadays. not to mention the 7km per liter car that i drive... they claim that they could make may car run about 12km per liter on the city... hmmm... i would have bought it already but then i thought to search it here first...

makes me wonder...
    what happens if the **** hits the fan? ... Some of these gadgets have used some politicos in their testimonial ad campaigns. So if the gadget is proved NOT to work as claimed, I guess so is the word of those who have said it works.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2006

makes me wonder...
    Most men would stumble upon the truth but do nothing. Tayo, we post it here so others can be warned.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Waste of money talaga mga yan.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    To mention a few politicians who have endorsed fuel savers without knowing much about them... eherm... Mr. De Castro? :lol:

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    OT: wala kasi law yata sa pinas about bogus advertising. there is only a "truth in advertising congress", or pana. they are self regulating, which is of course another way of saying they are not regulated at all. in the philippines "self regulating" in advertising simply means you can lie as much as you want as long as it pays well. walang law kasi any politician who will attempt to file a bill on such a law will definitely not be a politician for long. politicians use ads to win. those people in pana do not even need to lobby, they are a potent force in politics especially during election time.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    i'm glad there are forums like these with people like you guys that would be of great help to fools like me.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
UniQ FCE (Fuel Combustion Enhancer)