Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ano ang TECH 2?
    Signature

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by garyq
    boybi: hirap nga yan coz TECH2 yan. Dami electronics. Boknoy: TECH2 is same as OBDII?

kimps: if the 4WD light is always ON then 2 things you can check:

a. 4WD indicator switch. Location: under the dash, coming from the instrument cluster the wire is 0.5mm2 and colored LIGHT GREEN. Trace this and it goes to the 4WD indicator switch. On the other side of the switch is a 0.85mm2 BLACK wire. This is a normally open switch. Baka shorted na.

b. The other side of the switch is GROUND so baka naka short na sa ground yung harness kaya umiilaw.

Pinaka madali: remove the bulb sa cluster.

Lord garyq

OBDII (on Board Diagnostics II) almost the same as the TECH 2

Lord Boybi,

alam mo ito lang ang masasabi ko pag electronic or computer controlled ipa diagnostics mo siya kasi chinecheck niya yung sensors from all points of angle... meaning anything na computer controlled may sensors yan that detects the efficiency..

ngayon.... kung hula hula yan di pwede (pero sa mga mecha na engine na walang ecu pwedeng pwede) so the best bet is to have it check sa casa ngayon maaring sabihin sayo nang friendster mong Service Adviser na iiwan ang unit mo dahil they need time to analyze and get the readings./.. if check engine yan.... try mo suggestions ni Jappy na sa fuel sensor mo or sa fuel line mo

Lord Kimpy,

Ay... sabi ko naman sayo eh yung sensors lang naman yan prob mo eh... either ground or busted na ang sensors mo...

MBT,

Injection pumps lalo na sa mga quality nang Diesel natin ay may prob. talaga even the most sophisticated ECU can't handle the dirty fuel dito this is the case of KCBOY (yahoo..... miss ko na yan trooper mo)

This is one classic case of the sensors failing.... (kc, with your indulgence ha)

si Kc may trooper yan... once kinontak ako ni kc na kinukwento niya na ang minumulto ang trooper niya.. All the lights flashes and the wiper.. pero there is a certain time niya.. so tawag ko dun sinasapian..

so off we went then..... sa diagnostics d siya lumabas pero what they did is clean the sensors and retroffited and traced the wires. they reset the settings of the ECU (in short finormat) then run a final test on the readings running the engine at 1500 to 2000

Lord Boybi,

TECH 2 is a ON BOARD DIAGNOSTIC TOOL which takes a snapshot of the reading from your ECU to the diffeerent parts of the car usually they get the reading from the different sensor positioned at the different parts of the engine.. (in short lahat nang nagamit nang ECU dapat tinetech 2 para di hula)

so ayun HTH (or nakagulo pa ako)

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    In the case of Nissan, CONSULT yan. Have you tried resetting the ECU? (disconnect Batt overnight)...

On the F150/Expe, that happened also to my Tita (check engine). they just drained the fuel and cleaned the tank... oks na. I think it happens when the fuel tank is topped-up to the brim or if i gets a bad load. Nawawala siya ng pressure or something. From what i gathered before, this is the case usually with newer cars that already have a breather/charcoal canister connected to the tank (CMIIW).
    Last edited by vinj; July 1st, 2004 at 09:59 AM.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    That happened before on my vitara.......the check engine lights up now and then tapos parang palyado..........I brought it to the casa and told me about some mumbo jumbo then replaced and serviced some components from injectors to engine support to thermostats, but still the problem persisted. Three times na nag labas pasok sa philhino yung vitara ko. Nung nakita ko na hindi na kaya ng philhino dinala ko siya sa GM Autoworld sa San Fernando Pampanga, ayun nakita rin ang problem.....It was the MAF (Mass Airflow) Sensor......replaced it with a surplus unit and voila!! goodbye check engine light........36,000 km after the replacement no problems yet!!!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    a loose gas cap or a dirty fuel filter (from contaminated fuel or water in the line) can trigger an error code too right? although malabo yung loose gas cap hehe...

subukan mo kaya i-drain yung tank at palitan yung fuel filters, bago gumastos sa diagnostics, baka something simple like that lang yan hehe

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Lord vinj,

Not so sure ha... kasi medyo critical sa casa ang readings nang TECH 2 so kung i rereset mo kailangan mo mag pag upload nang data..

diyan nakukuha ang error nang reading pero if you reset mawawala

di ko lang sir alam for nissan ha. you are the guru

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Boknoy, kelangan nga ata i-reset through the diagnostic (lalo't pag error code)...

I checked with Tony at Nissan Gallery Q. Ave re Patrol problems he's experienced. He said to have the car checked with the CONSULT II Diagnostic (the diagnostic for Nissan cars). With that, he mentioned some sensors or injection pump amongst the culprits.

If you want to have it checked there, let me know as i can arrange with NGQA/Tony.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    this morning, ayaw ng mamatay nung check engine light. tapos medyo palyado na sa 1st gear, namatayan pa nga ako ng twice. so iniwan ko nalang sa bahay.

i called up nissan cabanatuan and told their chief service advisor about my problem. yun din ang sabi nya, kelangan ikabit sa diagnostic ekek nila. since 40-50kms ang nissan from my place, i asked kung hindi ba titirik sa daan ang patrol, sabi nya, kung meron talagang problema, the patrol will run on safe mode daw, tatakbo pa rin daw ng hanggan 60kph.

parang computer din pala ito na meron pang safe mode?
    Signature

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    depende din sa cause of malfunction kung magiging effective yung safe mode na yan hehe... pero buti kung meron, hindi katulad ng venture hehehehehehe

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    boybi somebody mentioned with regards to the check engine problem that the EGR might be dirty or the sensor has accumulated dirt that is why the check engine light due to the dirty fuel.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
umilaw Check Engine ko