New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by innova2013 View Post
    testing ko lang for comparison, full tank, Total regular diesel with 2T at Excellium diesel, same performance, mas tahimik nga lang kapag regular diesel with 2T, pero ang napansin ko kapag mag o-overtake, halos wala ng usok kapag Excellium diesel compared sa regular diesel with 2T.

Is your ride an Innova bro?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    natry ko na magtotal, sa experience ko parang naging gutom sa gas yung sasakyan, bilis maubos nung pinakarga ko.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    Is your ride an Innova bro?
    work horse ko Hilux (2L).

hindi ko pa natry sa Innova yung Excellium diesel.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by innova2013 View Post
    work horse ko Hilux (2L).

hindi ko pa natry sa Innova yung Excellium diesel.
    I was just wondering if you were putting the 2t into the Innova, Hilux pala.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    I was just wondering if you were putting the 2t into the Innova, Hilux pala.

OT:
    naglalagay din ako bro.

Kung gagamit ako ng regular diesel, tska lang ako naglalagay ng 2T, pero kung "special" diesel (like Nitro+ or turbo diesel) hindi na ako naghahalo.

ratio ko mas mababa than recommended.

2mL per 1L of fuel. almost 2 years na din akong gumagamit ng 2T sa Innova. night and day kasi difference sa engine noise sa merong 2T at sa wala.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Been using excellium 95 on my 1.3 carb engine mazda 323, impressions were, the engine sounded a bit loud than when using XCS. But I went back to PETRON XCS bcoz of this one reason. I had already been using excellium for like 4 tankfulls and ever since the first tankful, my car would hesitate going up the upramp of the bldg. Basement parking, on the 4th tankfull the engine hesitated and died going up this never happened with XCS, maybe with excellium the engine needs to be hot but coming from being parked the engine probably warms up faster with XCS.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    My Vios ranks XCS lower than the cheapest unleaded.

Engine felt smoother and quieter on Excellium. Better than Gold or my usual Nitro+.
    Sir, still using Total?Im planning to test it, and Seaoil as well..Thanks...

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by eTups View Post
    Sir, still using Total?Im planning to test it, and Seaoil as well..Thanks...

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk
    i have the same experience as JohnM.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Mga boss un 95RON ba ang Excellium? Ung 91RON nila anong tawag? Planning to full tank later eh meron kasi malapit dito samin, according to Waze 38.80 ung 91RON, 41.40 ung 95RON, opting to choose the 91RON lang muna.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Airmax_90 View Post
    Mga boss un 95RON ba ang Excellium? Ung 91RON nila anong tawag? Planning to full tank later eh meron kasi malapit dito samin, according to Waze 38.80 ung 91RON, 41.40 ung 95RON, opting to choose the 91RON lang muna.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Premier yung 91 RON ni Total, Excellium is 95.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast