New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    True kaya ang claims? May nagbigay kasi sa akin ng sample pwede ko daw subukan. Below link are for more info.

http://www.maxinstall.com/faq/index.html

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Magnet on the fuel line.

I'd rather get the aerogas instead... even then, i wont.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    top fuel japan, one of the best tuning houses there, just came out with a product like this. i think the name is power neo or something like that. it works by having super strong magnets charge the fuel thereby increasing the power according to them.

dunno lang how accurate this is tho. gains of around 3-5hp were recorded by top fuel on a 400hp engine.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    these fuel-line magnets have been around since the 70's and have been tested by the DTI of the USA. its conclusion was that the magnets were completely useless and charged one distributor for misleading advertising i think

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The D.T.I. of the U.S.A. is the F.T.C. (ayos parang rap, ha).

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    meron di ako for sale mura lang, piso isa.

super-duper device guaranteed to increase power 100% and mileage 50%. easy to install, no need for tools. it's even environmentally friendly as it is made from recycled materials - paper. just put it on top of your car using its stick-on base pad and that's it. the name of the device is....the TURBOPYRAMID!

send your orders to 1-800-FOOLSGOLD. we can handle bulk orders. dealers welcome.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pahabol...

oo nga pala nakalimutan ko, for it to work your car needs to be oriented to magnetic north all the time. you also need to recite a mantra non-stop while driving.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    may nabasa ako dati sa net na analysis nitong fuel-line magnets (which is claimed to have this really fancy exotic-sounding magnet and not the usual fridge magnet); sabi niya na the theory behind the magnet is scientifically sound... that's why some fuel line magnet sellers claim that this technology was invented by a Nobel prize winner yata. however, the magnets in the devices they sell are much too small and too weak to produce the effect that is desired. he said that the magnets need to be much much more powerful than the ones in the fuel line magnets for the field to actually "break" the fuel or whatever is advertised.

baka ganun nga yung case. baka may physicist dito hehehe

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    The fuel line magnet is supposed to break up the clumping together of the hydrocarbons (hydrocarbon chain) in your fuel. This is supposed to expose the individual atoms more so that combustion is more complete.

The theory is sound but doesn't seem to work in real life.

Bumili na lang kayo na Aerogas and EGO. Bwehehehe.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'd rather call yebo's 1-800-FOOLSGOLD and be his exclusive distributor. :bwahaha:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Super FuelMax