New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    mga sirs,

i'm planning to replace my spark plugs, kindly advise which brand to use and the estimated prices

stock corolla '96 GLi po ride ko. thanks.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by sean-archer View Post
    mga sirs,

i'm planning to replace my spark plugs, kindly advise which brand to use and the estimated prices

stock corolla '96 GLi po ride ko. thanks.
    denso iridium P500 each

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    SWS (stick with stock...or NGK-5). its cheap, costs around 70-80 pesos, and it does the job.

just make sure you replace it every 10k kms.

minsan kasi pag gumamit ka ng mga iridium tipped or platinum tiipped, medyo nagkakaroon ng pagbabago sa takbo ng oto eh. and besides, these special spark plugs work better in tuned engines. kung stock lang engine mo, again SWS ka na lang...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    SWS (stick with stock...or NGK-5). its cheap, costs around 70-80 pesos, and it does the job.

just make sure you replace it every 10k kms.

minsan kasi pag gumamit ka ng mga iridium tipped or platinum tiipped, medyo nagkakaroon ng pagbabago sa takbo ng oto eh. and besides, these special spark plugs work better in tuned engines. kung stock lang engine mo, again SWS ka na lang...
    +1 kay sir 1d4lv. Stick with stock, mura pa guarantisado pa. I have never been a believer of high end sparkplugs anyways. . .

5. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    the equivalent denso or ngk plugs will work fine.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    +2 kay 1D4LV... stick with stock. If you want a fancy plug, get the iridium or platinum version of the stock plug.

High performance plugs often have different heights and temperature ranges from your stock plugs. If you know what you're doing, you can optimize your engine by changing to these plugs. If you don't, you risk poor running... but in the end, whatever power you can gain from high-po plugs isn't often worth the price.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Agreed with everyone. Stock plugs ka na lang. NGK BKR5E ata ang para sa makina mo kung di ako nagkakamali. Check your owner's manual.

In my opinion "upgrading" sparkplugs and high-tension wires is a massive waste of money for daily driven cars.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    denso or ngk ok nayan

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    my 2 cents, I used a Bosch 4 tips, 2 sets in 10 years, beat it, hehe

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005

IMO, NGK or Denso spark plugs ang gamitin mo....

5202:threadmil:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
which spark plug brand