New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Where can I have an engine sleeved for high horsepower engines?
    Whats the name of the shop and what is the full address and contact numbers of the shop that does sleeve an engine?

Some say it doesn't need to be sleeve but since its for a turbo and I wanted to be sure it won't blow up. I am looking for one who can sleeve the engine.

Thanks.
    Last edited by gearspeed; April 15th, 2013 at 04:00 PM.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    you can go to any big machine shops for this.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    if your near cavite, you may go to JS Machine Shop near SM Bacoor. or in muntinlupa AMBER Machine shop..

sa JS Machine shop may precision machine sila dun na pang bore.. lalakihan ng konti yan bore mo para ma accomodate yung sleeve

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    if your near cavite, you may go to JS Machine Shop near SM Bacoor. or in muntinlupa AMBER Machine shop..

sa JS Machine shop may precision machine sila dun na pang bore.. lalakihan ng konti yan bore mo para ma accomodate yung sleeve
    Sir ito ba yung mga known at magagaling na machine shop?
    Advice sa akin ang key daw ay dapat magaling na machine shop sa pag sleeve ng engine.
    Ano ba kailangan isama at mga parts na kailangan para sa pag sleeve?
    Ano complete address and telephone number ng AMBER at JS machine shop?
    Anong mga engines tulad ng honda,toyota,mitsubishi and nissan ang nagawa nilang isleeve dun both sa JS and AMBER?
    Puntahan ko this week itong mga machine shop na ito.

Thanks.
    Last edited by gearspeed; April 17th, 2013 at 09:46 PM.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by tip_tipid View Post
    you can go to any big machine shops for this.
    Where are those big machine you may know?
    complete address and contact numbers as well.

Thanks
    Last edited by gearspeed; April 18th, 2013 at 10:03 AM.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Sir yapoy86 from daanghari saan daan ko after nun papuntang JS Machine Shop?
    Yung AMBER saan sa Muntinlupa?
    Tumawag ako kaso sabi not yet in service yung landline nila..

Thanks.
    Last edited by gearspeed; April 18th, 2013 at 03:00 PM.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by gearspeed View Post
    Where can I have an engine sleeved for high horsepower engines?
    Whats the name of the shop and what is the full address and contact numbers of the shop that does sleeve an engine?

Some say it doesn't need to be sleeve but since its for a turbo and I wanted to be sure it won't blow up. I am looking for one who can sleeve the engine.

Thanks.

check if your engine has a turbocharged version and if the engine family is the same. usually, the engine block and head are already ready for turbo addition. the engine will not "blow up" because of turbo overboost but will surely start knocking.if the turbocharger capacity is matched with the engine and that the pressure is not excessive, it should work fine. otherwise, you can waste your money on something you might not need afterall

8. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Check out vwPrecision Automotive, they may be able to do the job.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    I don't think it has a turbocharged version although one engine had it supercharged but its from the lotus vehicle the one I purchase is not from the lotus engine itself its from a celica they install a turbo and big turbo as well but they had it sleeved some wento 500hp,600hp and as far as 800whp. One even said they did not sleeve it but I want to be sure so I want to have it sleeved. They also say its also on the turbo set up but as far as I know it should start from the engine sleeve itself then put those aftermarket parts and turbo.
    Going to check that vwPrecision Automotive as well.

Thanks,

10. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by gearspeed View Post
    Sir yapoy86 from daanghari saan daan ko after nun papuntang JS Machine Shop?
    Yung AMBER saan sa Muntinlupa?
    Tumawag ako kaso sabi not yet in service yung landline nila..

Thanks.
    yung amber along muntinlupa road lang... kung galing ka alabang few kilometers lang from via duct..

yung JS machine shop malapit sa SM Bacoor.. tanong mo lang dun.. malaking machine shop yan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast