New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    paano ba malaman kung kelangan na ipa-calibrate injection pump?

I remember last year I brought my '99 Frontier to Central Diesel (quoted 22k) and Sterling Motors (quoted 15k) and they both recommended that I calibrate my injection pump... since my truck is not that old, I decided to just replace my oil filter, fuel filters (2 pala sa frontier), and air filter and gumanda noticeably ang takbo ng sasakyan ko... I still wonder though if getting my pump calibrated will further improve the performance specially since I feel that the truck is not giving me the power and mileage I used to get from it lalo na kung di ko pinainit makina bago mag-A/C...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by antonmace
    nikko m magkano pa-calibrate dun sa denso?
    im not so sure,i think it well depend on your engine and kung ano ang mga kelangan palitan na parts.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Usually when there is black smoke coming out of your exhaust you have to calibrate your and injection pump. But when it is White smoke coming out of your exhaust kalangan pa check na yung engine either cylinderhead or valves ang dapat e adjust na.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Yes Doc Diesel may 1 year warranty kaya lang everytime I go there they always tell me to change another part which makes me spend more money. Anyway my mechanic has solved the problem I just put a surplus injection pump and it works na. Will try to bring my old injection pump to betans or denso.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    I don't know if they are still around but I used to have mine calibrated by ZEXEL along Edsa near Munoz. ZEXEL is a brand of injection pumps so the ZEXEL Service Center is considered the casa of injection pumps. If your injection pump is ZEXEL, then I am recommending this shop. Hope this helps

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Yes thanks doc vic the brand is Diesel Kiki which I just found out they change to Zexel when Bosch bought the company.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Searching for a good Diesel Calibration Shop