New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Ah ok! In MBCP we use LiquiMoly Diesel Purge. Proven effective in cleaning clogged injectors. But if the car still smokes like a fogging machine, then something is wrong (subjective issue).

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    Ah ok! In MBCP we use LiquiMoly Diesel Purge. Proven effective in cleaning clogged injectors. But if the car still smokes like a fogging machine, then something is wrong (subjective issue).
    Even abroad. Diesel purge din sikat sa chedeng. You purge direct to the injection pump or pour it lang sa gas tank?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    Even abroad. Diesel purge din sikat sa chedeng. You purge direct to the injection pump or pour it lang sa gas tank?
    I buy 2 bottles of diesel purge, one bottle I feed to the engine directly, then ikot-ikot sa subdivision. The second bottle I pour into the tank. Then, italian tune-up sa highway .. :D

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I buy 2 bottles of diesel purge, one bottle I feed to the engine directly, then ikot-ikot sa subdivision. The second bottle I pour into the tank. Then, italian tune-up sa highway .. :D
    wow. so you purge directly to the injection pump then you drive around? yung mga nakikita ko usually idle lang.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    wow. so you purge directly to the injection pump then you drive around? yung mga nakikita ko usually idle lang.
    Yup, pwede naman eh, just make sure to tie things down para hindi matapon or mahulog. I don't usually go far, just around the block at baka maubusan ako ng purge, mahirap din mag-bleed ...

You can let it idle though, but it takes awhile for the engine to consume one bottle. :D

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Parang mas may sense ganyang siste ng pag-purge ah. Para malinis nga husto pati exhaust.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Yup, pwede naman eh, just make sure to tie things down para hindi matapon or mahulog. I don't usually go far, just around the block at baka maubusan ako ng purge, mahirap din mag-bleed ...

You can let it idle though, but it takes awhile for the engine to consume one bottle. :D
    nice! i'll try this also next time. btw, which one first, direct to engine or fuel tank?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    nice! i'll try this also next time. btw, which one first, direct to engine or fuel tank?
    This is what I do actually;

Diesel Purge Mercedes diesel maintenance tips

then I just add the second bottle after everything is buttoned up. :D

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    This is what I do actually;

Diesel Purge Mercedes diesel maintenance tips

then I just add the second bottle after everything is buttoned up. :D
    yep. i know that site. thats where i actually read about the purging. thanks! will try it next time. now time to look for an inline filter hehe

10. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    ask ko lang po kung alam itong gawin ng mga mekaniko sa gas station na nagooffer ng maintenance service?

available ba sa mga suking autoshop yung LiquiMoly Diesel Purge?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12