New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    We need complete information.

Hyundai Grace: What year model? What engine? Gas or Diesel?

What maintenance has recently been done? Oil change? Coolant change? New battery? How old is the battery? Has the alternator ever been changed?

When do the symptoms occur? If you drive slowly, does it die? If you sit in traffic, does it die? How fast do you have to be going before it dies? Is the engine still cold at the time or warmed up already? Does it happen all the time or just sometimes?
    i totally agree. before any professional does his job, be he a lawyer, a doctor, a psychiatrist does his/her diagnosis, there are questions asked to get the facts before he talks, he has to listen. in our case in these forums, most people jump the gun and throw their swag (scientific wild ass guess). it feeds more confusion. and people blind enough to see try to advise the one in need no matter how irrelevant the advise is. they at least try, but it pays to listen more than to talk more

2. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jick.cejoco View Post
    i totally agree. before any professional does his job, be he a lawyer, a doctor, a psychiatrist does his/her diagnosis, there are questions asked to get the facts before he talks, he has to listen. in our case in these forums, most people jump the gun and throw their swag (scientific wild ass guess). it feeds more confusion. and people blind enough to see try to advise the one in need no matter how irrelevant the advise is. they at least try, but it pays to listen more than to talk more

you right what you said . its better to tell the right spec so that the co members on this forum can give a good advice.

btw, my car solved the problem cause is one of the relay is not good fuctioning i change it and now running nicely.

guys thanks does people give a good advices.cheers

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by firewall View Post
    you right what you said . its better to tell the right spec so that the co members on this forum can give a good advice.

btw, my car solved the problem cause is one of the relay is not good fuctioning i change it and now running nicely.

guys thanks does people give a good advices.cheers
    which relay was malfunctioning ? just asking so we can have an idea of what the root cause of your problem was.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    mind to share on what you did on your car/vehicle....
    - what relay was changed?

i almost got the same problem as you have, pero kabaligtaran sa akin as mine is kung mabagal ang takbo ko namamatay ang engine ko... sounds like an idling problem or what....

5. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by incus View Post
    which relay was malfunctioning ? just asking so we can have an idea of what the root cause of your problem was.
    the relay near on the battery, The cause of malfuctioning because wet by oil spill coming from where the oil stick put in (i don't know what the name of that )

6. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ajOT View Post
    mind to share on what you did on your car/vehicle....
    - what relay was changed?

i almost got the same problem as you have, pero kabaligtaran sa akin as mine is kung mabagal ang takbo ko namamatay ang engine ko... sounds like an idling problem or what....
    you check the fuel filter what the other posters said on this thread maybe its dirty or the carburator, pwede din siya sa idling itaas mo kaunti siya try it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Namamatay pag pinatakbo ng mabilis