New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    natuloy ba yung test last sep 4?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    sir allanroy, pwede ko ba i-volunteer yung mitsubishi lambda ko for testing? pa-email na lang po sa dyake04*yahoo.com kung willing niyo po i-test sa car ko. thanks!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i received a proposal for an engine improvement product, it's called Xado (pronounced as Ha-Doe) Revitalizing Gels for Gasoline and Diesel Engines (www.xado.com), and does the following:

- Engine power brought to 100%
    - Increases Oil Pressure and Torque
    - Decreases Oil Burn-Out loss
    - Economical Repair (up to 70% savings) with no downtime and disassembly
    - Increases (up to 42.5%) and equalizes compression across all cylinders
    - restores geometry and weight of worn parts
    - reduces friction coefficient up to 300 times
    - improves mileage by 5-7%
    - reduces fuel consumption at idle by as much as 30%
    - lower CO (up to 24%) and CH (up to 88%) emission
    - 10 times decrease on noise, vibration and harshness

there were testimonials from some individuals, the one that caught my attention was a Mr. Clemente H. Lopez, a farm manager and member of Balayan Off-Road and Nissan Patrol Club of the Philippines. to fellow NPCP members, do you know him?

a tube of Xado Gel costs P1,960.00. for engines with oil capacities of 3-10 liters, 3 tubes would be needed.

What do you guys think about this product? is this another Khaos like thingy?
    Signature

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    3 x P1960 = P5880. almost 190 liters of unleaded 95 na din yan, malayo na mararating ko sa 190 liters.

besides, it it's due for an overhaul, then overhaul. even if it works you will only be delaying the inevitable. tago mo na lang yung P5880 mo pandagdag sa needed repairs.

and whoever are those people who gave testimonies, i'm sure their opinions were not based on scientifically approved testing methods (you know, controlled parameters, measured results). so those testimonies are good as nothing.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    di ubra kay ser yebo yang mga ganyan....herherherehrher....

6. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Parang may thread na about this, the poster was allanroy... There was even a dyno test... Wala yatang nangyari.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    up ko lang to...

My car is over 20years old... although ok pa naman, i'm pretty sure that this engine is quite banged up... Ano dapat expectation and advice na mabibigay mo allanroy? (if you still check the boards)...

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    advise? although sabi mo ok pa sya, sigurado pa rin na mas bumaba na ang efficiency nya since nung brand new sya. Mag pa compression test ka or maybe oil analysis para malaman mo yung status ng engine mo.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    hindi natuloy yung dyno test kse we found out na ang problem eh sa valves after doing a leak down test, car ni VICVIC ang gamit nun... last year. kung valves ang problema, hindi to kaya repair ng Xado since hindi naman sya dinadaanan ng Engine Oil...

boybi, si Mr Clemente Lopez eh tsikoteer din.

I already resigned from Xado last Dac 2005 but I'm hoping na maging subject yung car ko for testing, my ride is a 93 ECCS, 107T mileage.

Compression Test Before and After
    Dyno Test Before and After

boybi, may kontak ka pa ba sa Management ng Xado? kse kung ako magpropose sa kanila baka kung ano lang isipin ng mga yun...

10. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    all the additives/miracle workers are pretty much a bunch of bs imo. out of all the products that have been dyno tested, none has made power so far

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
[MERGED] XADO engine treatment thread