New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    dude can i get the adress of betan then?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Anton,

Hanson is Denso Diesel Services QC sa may Banawe. Yung kay Doc Diesel, tignan mo na lang yung address doon sa "something special" thread. Nakalagay ata doon sa downloadable file (which doubles as a discount coupon).

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    some procedures I learned from Master Boknoy...

1) remove the air filter and have it washed (pressurized) from the inside, and then... (2)wash your tailpipe (do it at your own risk). the last time our driver did that washing of the tailpipe to our Trooper... our catalytic converter got damaged and replaced right away...

according to Master Boknoy, the first procedure really works.

i dont know about the second procedure...

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Diesel
    Bring the test procedure with you during the test and observe if they followed what was stated in the guidelines. If not, you can try to report them to DTI at btrcp*dti.gov.ph Make sure to get the details like PETC name, machine used, name of MVECT and PETC owner's name and your test results printed.
    Doc Diesel, where can we get these guidelines?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Anton,
    Our address is 240 Pablo Ocampo Sr. St. San Antonio Village, Makati City.
    Tel. 8992819, look for Mercy or James.

Revstar,
    Pls. try to go through the archives as I have posted a link for a downloadable file in PDF format. Subject is test emission guidelines.

Doc Diesel

6. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    THIS ONE SURE SUCKS!!

A friend of mine registered his car yesterday at LTO Espana (Manila). Guess what??

He paid Php500 to a fixer, ayun wala na testing testing, deretso rehistro na, sa loob na inayos yung papeles.. sheesh

Only in da Philippines!! :x :x :x

There goes our clean air act.. :cry: :cry: :cry:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nakakalungkot at may mga taong nandadaya. Sayang lang ang 500 ng friend mo sir mojo36. 300 lang po ang testing. Kung alaga naman ang ride niya ay siguradong papasa ito.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bakit di natin i-suggest na i-require lahat ng vehicles na dalhin lagi yun certificate of passing the smoke emission test tulad ng OR ng mga license natin para pagmausok ang sasakyan eh malaman at tanggalan ng accreditation yun nagpasang testing center. Bulok na talaga ang taong gobyerno natin. Hopeless na yata.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    :oops:

parang wala na din mangyayari sa "law" na yan....

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    very well said Doc...

it has been a draught for me here in dieselclub. at least ive now recuperated after a nasty try of windows xp. that's one heck of an os. dragged my modem down to as slow as turtle walking in luneta park!

win98 rocks!

guys, the smoke emission test is really a big problem. the worse thing is that there are cases when all has been done yet the smoke is still there. i am quite dumbfounded on situations like these. i pitty the customer for having spent a lot on overhauling the engine and calibrating yet still have the same problems.

after a lot of thinking, i believe that it boils down to the fuel that is being sold in the gasoline stations. just like what we have all talked about in previous threads, we use industrial diesel fuel here and not automotive fuel.

problem is that automotive diesel fuel is expensive. in the states, the cost of auto diesel fuel is equal the cost of unleaded gasoline. but still, we need that to keep our air clean.

i believe we should get together and make a petition to the big 3 oil companies, denr, doe, etc. etc. this is a chance for the dieselclub to take part of more serious matters, right? paging our officers....

clean fuel is everyone's wish. even doc diesel and me would really want that.

if u guys need calibration shops to go to, go to trust worthy shops like doc diesel's and ours. be careful of dropping by one of those small, dirty shops. you might get fooled.

a lot of shops would always say... "sir, kailangan icalibrate kasi mausok"

the common notion of people is calibration when you belch smoke. but it is not always the case. after calibrating, then the story would go.... "sir, di talaga matatanggal ang usok kasi blow by and makina niyo."

wouldn't you feel hurt? so why didn't they say so the first place? it's because they want your money rather than give you a good diagnosis and service.

for your diesel calibration needs...

doc diesel's betan diesel in vito cruz, manila
    hanson's denso diesel in banawe, qc

regards,

hanson

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
LTO Emissions Test & Calibration