New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    guys low rpm pag naka aircon my mechanic changed the serbo and even the air hose filter pero ganun pa din baba ng minor ko.. adjusted several times pero ganun pa din eh.. what could be the prob? but he noticed though that my intake manifold eh mahina ang higop???

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    What's your car's make and model? If the aircon is off, does your engine behave normally? If so, have your aircon system checked by a good aircon shop. It may be putting too much load on the engine when turned on (compressor in need of an overhaul, failing aux fan, dirty condenser, etc).

3. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by CivicVTi View Post
    What's your car's make and model? If the aircon is off, does your engine behave normally? If so, have your aircon system checked by a good aircon shop. It may be putting too much load on the engine when turned on (compressor in need of an overhaul, failing aux fan, dirty condenser, etc).
    civic esi po, yup when my ac is off nasa 700 po ang rpm ko. do you have any recommended shop around qc? thanks

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    You can visit Abacus aircon shop along West Avenue QC, its near the gate entrance of Philam Homes. That's where I usually have my aircon fixed if needed. The owner's name is Rene Borlongan, most of the time he attends to his clients himself and instructs his mechanics what needs to be done. Good service and reasonable fees.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by CivicVTi View Post
    You can visit Abacus aircon shop along West Avenue QC, its near the gate entrance of Philam Homes. That's where I usually have my aircon fixed if needed. The owner's name is Rene Borlongan, most of the time he attends to his clients himself and instructs his mechanics what needs to be done. Good service and reasonable fees.

Hi, thanks for your suggestion, but two mechanics has already checked my car pero the problem still occurs. sobrang baba ng idle ko if naka on AC nginig na nginig namatayan na ko madalas. kaya di muna ako nag aaircon, they said that ac has nothing to do with my prob... kaya idk na talaga ive spent a lot for changing parts pero still ganun pa din. haayz!

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    tama si civicvti pwedeng sa aircon system maaaring sobrang sikip ng belt, over pressure ang system, or busted ang compressor kaya sobra ang load sa engine, or cleaning ng intake manifold ,since sabi mo nag change na ng servo

7. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    thanks ill be sure to check civicvti suggested place.. if di pa rin. i guess sell ko na lang tong unit

Similar problem happened to my 4AFE. Wala raw kuryente dun sa idle. Ewan, medyo mahirap i-explain. Not sure what that part is. So naglatag siya nang bagong wire to aircon compressor. Prior to that, rough idling ako, parang mamamatayan na. Then when I turn off the aircon, balik sa normal idling. Tapos hindi agad nag-on ang compressor nung aircon.

Anyway, dinala ko sa Cool Attack sa Ortigas Center... ayos na.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by paolorenzo View Post
    Similar problem happened to my 4AFE. Wala raw kuryente dun sa idle. Ewan, medyo mahirap i-explain. Not sure what that part is. So naglatag siya nang bagong wire to aircon compressor. Prior to that, rough idling ako, parang mamamatayan na. Then when I turn off the aircon, balik sa normal idling. Tapos hindi agad nag-on ang compressor nung aircon.

Anyway, dinala ko sa Cool Attack sa Ortigas Center... ayos na.

thanks! anu ba normal rpm nio pag naka on ang ac? and w/o ac?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    CivicVTI, I just went to the abacus earlier and they said that they dont know how to fix my problem! id even told them that my friend used to have the same prob and they are the one who fixed their prob. but they said that they that don't have toold for my problem dalin ko daw sa mekaniko... haayz

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Low rpm sa aircon