New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ...taga san ka ba sir? i forgot the name of the shop but it's one of the shops at alabang motortown (tapat ng ATC). no problem for your 4AFE, saken kasi 7AFE (1.8L version nung sayo). looks exactly the same.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    taga-north ako sir. saka ang engine ko is d15y7 (honda).

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Hi!!!Im planning to modify my Air Intake to tube (stock pa kase sakin). I have a 99 civic,whats the best brand ng tube pwede ko install,para hindi rin hassle sa stabilizer.I heard na nodalos has tihs product. ok ba yun???feedback naman po.thanks!!!

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    I just browsed through K&N website, and found 3 types of High-performance AIs the Cold Air Intake,Short RAM Intake, and The Complete Cold Air Intake.Which one will fit my car?Im not into racing naman. I just rev high lang naman when someone pisses me off sa road.hope you can help me guys..S A L A M A T ! ! !

5. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by scarab
    ....kasya yan. saken kasi they used a simota tube for my k&n. some shops sell the tube seperately.

padamay na rin sir...........pwede ba yun simota tube sa galant SS?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks for the info gentlemen....i already installed a K&N filter (cone type) for my AE111 last week.....im wondering how i would use the oil that came with it....di kasi sya spray can eh, nasa small plastic cylinders....thanks again....:D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Installing Custom Air Intake For 4afe Engine