New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Mga sirs, is this normal? from 800k to around 600k...although d naman nangyayari madalas but it had several times already...and it would take about 15-30 minutes of very slow moving traffic before this happens and then goes back to normal after I get out of it (traffic)...any similar cases? does it have something to do with my battery (which is due for replacement any time now) thanks po!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by BeetOls
    Mga sirs, is this normal? from 800k to around 600k...although d naman nangyayari madalas but it had several times already...and it would take about 15-30 minutes of very slow moving traffic before this happens and then goes back to normal after I get out of it (traffic)...any similar cases? does it have something to do with my battery (which is due for replacement any time now) thanks po!
    do you have your aircon on and the thermostat is not set to maximum?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    yes, aircon on, radio and headlights...yup, my a/c is not usually set at maximum even during daylight, siguro about 4 notches from maximum..that's where the knob is most of the time, unless sobrang init or lamig then i would adjust it. could that be a problem?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    nga pala...is it also normal slightly goes down too when i turn on my headlights? i notice this when i leave early in the morning for work...but while driving, i don't notice it...but its been like that ever since

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Ano ang ride mo?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    isuzu pickup with the 4jb1t engine...

Idling goes down during traffic