New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by badbadtz.carlo View Post
    Great! Glad to hear that things went well ren for you!
    Any idea what made it drop kaya? clueless kasi kami nung SA pati ung Tech what could've caused it.
    The idle-learn procedure needs to be performed when any of the following is done to the car:

1. The ECM was replaced, reset or updated
    2. The car battery was disconnected for a length of time causing the ECM to reset
    3. Throttle body was serviced (cleaned or replaced)

Any of these conditions could erase the stored idle parameters from memory.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    The idle-learn procedure needs to be performed when any of the following is done to the car:

1. The ECM was replaced, reset or updated
    2. The car battery was disconnected for a length of time causing the ECM to reset
    3. Throttle body was serviced (cleaned or replaced)

Any of these conditions could erase the stored idle parameters from memory.
    then yun nga nangyare.. when the battery was taken out to change the headlights, that must have triggered the reset. kaso wala pa namang mga 15mins cia disconnected e.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Hello po mga sirs, alam ko po sobrang tagal na tong thread na to, I can't find the button to create new thread that the topic is similar to this. But anyway I find it non-sense kung gagawa pa ko ng new thread that discuss the same thing that you discussed here.

Okay, sorry for the introduction. Mag-coconsult lang po sana ako mga sirs, my car is also experiencing the same problem that relates to the RPM. Kapag ini-start ko po yung sasakyan ko mainit man ang panahon o hindi, kelangan ko pang alalayan ng gas para hindi bumagsak yung RPM. And then after a little while, pag binuksan ko na yung aircon papalo na sya ng 800 which I think is normal pero pag-pinatay ko na yung aircon ko, bababa sya ng 400-300 and then later on babagsak na sya at mamamatay na makina ko. taas baba ang RPM ko hanggang sa sumadsad sa 0. Tapos minsan ang isa pang scenario kapag nag-mamaniobra ako, namamatay yung makina ko dahil sa power steering. ano po kaya ang problema? nissan sentra 98 super saloon po yung kotse ko. pinalinis ko na din yung servo at throttle medyo umokey naman kasi dati kahit bukas ang aircon ko bumabagsak pa din RPM ko ngayon hindi na basta nakabukas ang aircon.

Sana po matulungan nyo ko mga sirs wala pa din kasi akong masyadong alam pagdating sa sasakyan.

Salamat po

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Idle RPM abnormal drop