New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Is There A Possible Way To Increase The Horsepower Of Pajero 2.5 Tdic. How About The Claim Of Installing A Racing Filter Like K&n

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    try putting in k n n filter or an open type filter to lrt the engine breath easier, you can do the manifold add washer modification.washers and bolts land,dagdag power na.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    hi.. yes it is possible to increase it. i did the washer mods and changed my air filter.. by doing so, you increase your turbo's boost at least 3psi. planning to install a blow off also...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Sorry for my ignorance what is manifold bolt and washer modification and how can this be done?

5. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    its just an ordinary washer to adjust your wastegate.. but they cleaned pa my intercooler and pipes.. you can call me at 850 8354.. luk for robert

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    madali din lang linisin intercooler. just take it off the engine bay, remove the piping and the fan/intercooler bracket, and spray some degreaser on it. i did it last weekend and it felt better.

i still need to have the pipings replaced, it collapses under heavy throttle kaya nagiging negative boost ko.

to the mods, pwede po pa-change ng topic title to something more descriptive of the actual thread?

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    sir,
    how about trying our system water/meth injection ..medyo mahal lng pero mas low maintenance k sa nitrous,works on load sensing ,,it does not inject the mixture unless it reaches a certain boost settings,,weve been testing it and madami nang satisfied turbo diesel owners sa power na binibigay na power ,depending on the mixture,,dyno tested and made in the usa..and ginagamit din sa kanilang mga top diesel truck challengers..

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Lytspid,

May distirbutor ka na sa Manila?

Usap tayo kung wala pa. Inquire pa lang.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    sir 4j,
    ala pa kmi distributor dyan and as per order muna yun system namin kc mhirap mg stock ng system na di agad mabibili bwat turbo disel kc may iba ibang specs na dpat mg fir sa type ng makina..tpos bka ma kitaan pa ng interes sa mga taga customs ,hehehee...

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I see. Balitaan mo kami on your progress. Sana pag EB ng Isuzu peeps magpapademo kami sa iyo, pag nasa Manila ka. Syempre imbetado maski hindi isuzu kung interested.
    Naalala ko kasi product mo kasi always raining dito. Puna ko maganda takbo takbo ng makina. Seguro doon nila nakuha yung idea.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
How to increase the power of Pajero's 2.5li engine?