New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Kung namatayan ka ng makina dahil nawalan ng fuel, fill it up and put the key to the ON position but do not start the car. Do this a few times to let the fuel pump put in fuel sa engine. Then after a few tries, start it again. Hopefully eto lang...

You said no power steering and no brakes? I think this is a secondary effect nung namatay yung makina.

Have you had the timing belt replaced na? Oil level ok naman? How about the belts?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by speedyfix View Post
    where are you? it might be better to get the opinion of your suking talyer rather than comming to conclusions you're not sure are correct.
    Try mo sa kanila magaling yan sa mga A/T models hehehe

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Unang kutob ko no fuel din, happened to my brother in law's ESI as well, paexit sya ng parking ramp (pababa) then namatay oto, ayaw mag start... When we poured 1.5 liters of fuel in, I "primed" the fuel lines twice before starting, it didn't start at first, then sa 2nd time nagstart pero rough, after a few minutes of revving ok na sya.

Pero kakatakot yung "amoy sunog" na sinabi nyo... Usually kung naamoy mo na yung ganun na smell, medyo malaki na ang nasunog.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Theeved and Mbeige

Thanks I'll give it a try tomorrow.

SPeedyfix;
    Sta.Ana Manila ako. Where is your shop?

5. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    ako rin nagyari na sa akin yan, bigla na lng huminto. kala ko battery or carburator, yun pala wala nga gas kahit medyo mataas pa rin yung indicator ng gas. ang ginawa ng mechanic, binuhusan nya ng kunti yng carb ng gas, yun nag start naman sa second try.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Tried to start the car this morning. Ayaw pa rin. Just noticed na nakailaw yung D3 indicator. Ayaw pumatay.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    shiet.I didn't know you have a 94' civic.I don't know how to manually scan your car since its pre OBDII.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Confirmed. Ecu is busted. May dumating na mechanic and sunog nga yung ecu. Hindi na yata ma-repair since may tama na yung circuit board. Saan ba merong surplus na ok?

9. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    did the mechanic check the TIMING BELT? I replaced mine (same year model) after 80k mileage

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    any symptoms you noticed prior to the actual shorting of your ecu bos? any warning signs?

sa hcpi selling thread may nakita ako nyan dati binebenta.

found the link.not sure if this is adaptable to your car though
    http://z3.invisionfree.com/HCP/index.php?showtopic=8588

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Help! AT Civic biglang namatay makina, ayaw na mag-start