New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Guys, have you ever heard about a certain brand of engine treatment out in the market today? I was informed that this is made by a Fiipino inventor named Juanito Simon, the man behind the ever known "Pertua" brand. It was actually him who brought the technology to the US but was able to hide some of his "trade secrets" that made his Tribotech IJS in the US a hit! That's why Motor up, Dura Lube, etc. faces a suit against FCA in the US due to some contradicting facts they set on their commercial, but not to Juanito Simon! He has a company called Simon Chemicals that manufactured Tribotech. Pls. visit www.tribotech.com and see those products they sell under his invention. But here in Phils. he called it Green Oil but with same technology on it. It was supplied under the distrbutorship of Pro-Life. Grabe ang mga results ng mga testimonies ng mga nakasubok na! Good thing is, Juanito is able to do a real demo if he was asked to! Try kaya natin sa mga EB's para masubukan! I heard that they are eyeing some motorist group to market this engine treatment like Fejodap, Piston, Imboa and even TODA's! This oil is also good for industrial application according to Simon. What can you say about this Filipino invention?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'd really like to see what add616reneb's & yamot's findings on this matter. :D

3. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Simon claimed that his invention proved to be the best among those which is already out in the market. By simply pouring a bottle of this product, you can consider changing your oil every 15 to 20kms. The secret lies on the principle applied on the bullet train in Japan where the same polarity pushes away from each other meaning less friction on the pistons and cylinders. Well, we can ask Juanito Simon to explain it more further on this topic but he guarantee that this really has an effect on each vehicle treated with it.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Green Oil: sounds like a massage/rubbing oil. hehehe

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    My natural reaction: Skeptical i.e. If it sounds too good to be
    true, then it probably is...

Not enough that Simon himself personally guarantees the
    results. Have that oil subjected to scientific methods of verifying
    its effectiveness and only then will we believe..

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If he will replace my engine if I blow it up then I will try his product.

Pero as it is, I'm one of the skeptics. I think this product is also being sold in Pinoy Exchange.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    onga parang too good to be true yan a..

Green Oil (engine treatment)