New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    pardon me if there is a similar thread discussing this...

I installed a gas saving device (it comes in a chrome cylindrical casing) that supposedly will make my truck ('99 4WD Frontier) more efficient (more kms/liter, increase in power, less emissions, etc.) and so far, it seems to be working...

I've been browsing through several threads about Khaos and its effects on the engine and since the device I have (I think its called GASSAVES) supposedly works the same way does it follow that it will have the same effect on my engine?

May mga gumagamit ba sa inyo ng device na 'to? Kamusta naman epekto sa mga sasakyan nyo?

I know a couple of people (one is a fellow tsikoteer) who installed Khaos in their vehicles, minimal or no gains whatsoever, they removed and sold it.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    If it works the same way as Khaos, it'll have the same effect on your engine.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    ako gas saver gamit ko din. :D masmura sya versus the khaos :d i felt na mastipid nga yng fuel consumption and knowing that NOx would be the effect after the day we installed it :p anyways, mas meron laman (content) naman ang gas saver compare sa khaos which is purely restricted air. but then again i may be wrong...

anyways, ang mileage ko went from 5-6 m/lkiter to 6-7 km/lkiter.. so ok naman :d

5. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Hi! Has anyone here tired this relatively new electronic gas-saving device branded as AERONOX? I find it way too expensive. I'm just wondering if anybody here na nakabili at nakasubok na nito at sulit na naman or just another snake gadget out there to get millions form kawawang cowboys. Salamat.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsquare View Post
    knowing that NOx would be the effect after the day we installed it :p
    hmm... looks like it is disabling the EGR functions...

you can remove your EGR (exhaust gas exhaust gas recirculator or exhaust gas recycler) if you want...

though it's been a debate that it EGR hurts performance or it hurts engines...

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Here's my take on fuel saving devices:

"I believe that the engineers working at automotive manufacturing firms spent time in school, graduate studies and intensive (not to mention, expensive) research. So, THEY would engineer the engines that they design and make to perform at at its best. Fuel efficiency and power (torque) are taken in as primary factors in the design of the engine. THEREFORE, no fuel-saving device actually work on any of the modern engines that we have because they are now performing at optimal levels."

Check these threads:
    http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36167
    http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15780

Do you really want to save gas? Check these out:
    http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33194
    http://fuelsaving.info/

my two cents po

8. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    you've been conned by con artists.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by BIKEMAN View Post
    Hi! Has anyone here tired this relatively new electronic gas-saving device branded as AERONOX? I find it way too expensive. I'm just wondering if anybody here na nakabili at nakasubok na nito at sulit na naman or just another snake gadget out there to get millions form kawawang cowboys. Salamat.
    It would be useful if you can post a link to the website or a picture of the device or even its brochure.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    IMO. Considering na effective nga. It’s just very minimal. How about the
    risk factor na pwedeng idulot sa makina. Ilang libo ang halaga n’yan? na
    ang benepisyong kapalit ay baryang katipiran sa krudo.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
gas saving device for diesel engines...