New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    no damage naman, may trace ng leak lang before. now, hardly noticeable na yung blow by oil, i haven't drain the OCC for quite awhile na, wala din naman laman. kahit dun sa outlet hose ng occ na nakasalpak sa air intake line prior to turbo compressor side, barely na my trace ng oil. i checked also the outlet of the intercooler nung nagpalit ng timing belt at ipinalinis ko up to intake manifold, malinis at walang oil gunk deposits.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the feedback! Will just monitor din for leaks in case magka prob tong OCC na to hehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by hdj80 View Post
    Thanks for the feedback! Will just monitor din for leaks in case magka prob tong OCC na to hehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Punta ka sa website ng Berrima Diesel Australia and you view their video on China knock off.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Remember that the OCC is intended to "catch" the oil from the air mist of blowby gas.. its not intended as a full time oil in air separator... the objective is to minimize the oil mist without sacrificing air flow

4. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    Remember that the OCC is intended to "catch" the oil from the air mist of blowby gas.. its not intended as a full time oil in air separator... the objective is to minimize the oil mist without sacrificing air flow
    These work well too. I installed in all of my grab cars sunce 2016
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails screenshot_20200311-205528.jpg  

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by SidCoronel View Post
    These work well too. I installed in all of my grab cars sunce 2016
    Much better yan... to trap oil mist.. mine i placed steel wire mesh to trap the oil mist

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Actually yung steel mesh yung primary criticism ni Berrima Diesel Australia about some of the Provent copies. Hindi daw naseseparate ng maayos yung oil mist from the air compared to a proper filter.

Yung leaks madali lang naman ayusin by using additional rubber gaskets or gasket maker, pero with the steel type filter it won't work as intended.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    since big savings na, buy an orig filter element na lang....for sure your knock offs will be performing same as the orig na.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggs View Post
    since big savings na, buy an orig filter element na lang....for sure your knock offs will be performing same as the orig na.
    The original coalescent filter is more than 2X the price of the complete knock off kit and my not fit 100%,

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by nelany View Post
    The original coalescent filter is more than 2X the price of the complete knock off kit and my not fit 100%,
    Sir, where to buy the orig filter of Provent 200 ? I have the orig Provent 200 oil catch can...

One of the comments in Lazada says that the fake Provent 200 filter does not fit the orig Provent 200 oil catch can.....

https://www.lazada.com.ph/products/s...TLEku&search=1
    Last edited by attyallanlatras; March 15th, 2020 at 08:00 PM.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Not sure if meron pa sila..pinabili ko sken sa friend ko frm Cebu..Totus Tuus Trading Cebu based..but >3years ago na yun...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast