New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    ^ .05 sulfur content is equivalent to only 500ppm. Euro2 = 500ppm. Euro3 = 300ppm. Euro4 = 50ppm(?)

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    If you put in Euro-4 fuel, dapat CJ-4 din ang oil na gamitin?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    ^not necessarily.

Euro4 has less sulfur content vs Euro2 which will only mean lesser lubrication for the engine. imho

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Errol5 View Post
    ^not necessarily.

Euro4 has less sulfur content vs Euro2 which will only mean lesser lubrication for the engine. imho

Sir, I have read other threads and some of them are using Euro 4 or Euro 3 fuel from SeaOil and UniOil which are imported. If less lubrication, does it mean bad for the engine?

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    Sir, I have read other threads and some of them are using Euro 4 or Euro 3 fuel from SeaOil and UniOil which are imported. If less lubrication, does it mean bad for the engine?
    Bad for the injection pump. But you can use 2t oil as lubrication substitute.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Errol5 View Post
    ^ .05 sulfur content is equivalent to only 500ppm. Euro2 = 500ppm. Euro3 = 300ppm. Euro4 = 50ppm(?)
    Yes, Euro IV is 50 ppm, Euro V is 5 ppm.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    Bad for the injection pump. But you can use 2t oil as lubrication substitute.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    If you have a Euro 4 or Euro 5 engine like the CRDIs in the market, why would you need 2T? Who said that you need the lubricant if the engine was specifically designed for this kind of fuel? Can anyone show some tech data to substantiate the need for 2T lubricants?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Quint View Post
    If you have a Euro 4 or Euro 5 engine like the CRDIs in the market, why would you need 2T? Who said that you need the lubricant if the engine was specifically designed for this kind of fuel? Can anyone show some tech data to substantiate the need for 2T lubricants?
    you can read everything here:

http://tsikot.com/forums/engine-fuel...il-fuel-79879/

all questions you posted has been answered already..

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    The local refineries are not yet capable of producing Euro-3 and up diesels. I wonder who among them will produce first and communicate it to consumers?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Quint View Post
    sa CRDI engines mas maganda yung Ultra low sulfur... kasi CRDI engine are designed to run on low sulfur na... bad yang ultra low sulfur sa mga conventional diesel engine that needs the added lubricant...

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
EURO-4 fuel