New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    The best thing in grape vine I-5 area is we can run little bit faster means more air coming to radiator, but this road I went this morning it's very narrow and can't run fast because of the road, you know the phils. road. anyway I'm from San Jose Ca, but I'm here right now in Cebu, for job assignment my head office is in Fremont Ca.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Hi there...I've a problem with my car...it's a 1994 nissan altima...mataas kasi un menor when i start the engine then medyo nababawasan when i turn on the a/c...the first mechanic that i consulted told me i had to change the cylinder head kasi daw may singaw na un makina...but when i consulted the mechanic from shell...sabi nya pwede pa daw un cylinder head...ano ba talaga?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    [SIZE=3]Hi there...I've a problem with my car...it's a 1994 nissan altima...mataas kasi un menor when i start the engine then medyo nababawasan when i turn on the a/c...the first mechanic that i consulted told me i had to change the cylinder head kasi daw may singaw na un makina...but when i consulted the mechanic from shell...sabi nya pwede pa daw un cylinder head...ano ba talaga?[/SIZE]

4. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    kwiksilber, double post ka. paki-delete na lang yung isa mong post.

thanks.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Mukang na double nga?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    yup na experience ko rin yan i was driving a kia carnival pataas paunta baguio pero nun nasa taas na kami bumalik din sa normal range yun gauge nya

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    I hope normal lang, bukas schedule akong land trip Cebu to Manila, medyo maraming akyatan din and dadaanan ko, thanks

8. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by kwiksilber View Post
    Hi there...I've a problem with my car...it's a 1994 nissan altima...mataas kasi un menor when i start the engine then medyo nababawasan when i turn on the a/c...the first mechanic that i consulted told me i had to change the cylinder head kasi daw may singaw na un makina...but when i consulted the mechanic from shell...sabi nya pwede pa daw un cylinder head...ano ba talaga?
    try to have your idle up controller checked...based on the observation that when you turn on the AC, the rpm goes down.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    yup. maybe idle up problem yan. ganyan din nangyari sa mazda ko.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
engine getting high temp during uphill