New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimchijiji View Post
    Yup sorry po sa abala. Praning din kasi. Wont like to destory my own first car with my incompetence kaya sobra sa pangungulit
    if you are too OC with your car and you want to settle issues just to have a good sleep, then bring your car to the casa to have your fuel tank drained and flushed then poured with a new gasoline fuel. But actually any reputable shops can do that. But, hey, yours is a new car with the latest electronic wizardy and can detect any fuel issues outside the recommended Octane rating should you have misfilled your tank days earlier.
    When I went to the US a couple years back, we had a roadtrip for a week and I've noticed that nozzles of diesel fillers are bigger than gasoline (as usually diesel fuels are only used by trucks, Lorries , Semis, etc but not the usual domestics vehicles except for the full size pick ups). Unfortunately, here in the Pelepins, both nozzles are of the same size and that if you are not really wary the chances of misfill is possible esp if you do NOT emphasize the fuel need of your car..

unless, your car's engine is using the FlexFuel system as the ones in in the US. but i doubt it... hehe

2. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    same na same nangyari sakin ngayon with TS.
    I usually put full tank, but today is an exception since nagmamadali ako and running low na. So I fueled 200pesos at Shell, but instead of saying the usual UNLEADED/GAS, sa pagmamadali ang nasabi ko is Fuelsave, and later ko na nalaman sa parking na meron din palang fuelsave ang diesel variant nila. Sana gas yung nalagay ng attendant

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Xotigu View Post
    same na same nangyari sakin ngayon with TS.
    I usually put full tank, but today is an exception since nagmamadali ako and running low na. So I fueled 200pesos at Shell, but instead of saying the usual UNLEADED/GAS, sa pagmamadali ang nasabi ko is Fuelsave, and later ko na nalaman sa parking na meron din palang fuelsave ang diesel variant nila. Sana gas yung nalagay ng attendant
    look at your resibo, po, if you still have it.
    nakasaad doon kung anong klaseng petroleum product ang binigay sa inyo.
    achaka, most gas boys know naman, know that there are very few diesel-fed cars.

so, what symptoms are expected?
    for contamination with diesel, mis-firing siguro.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    look at your resibo, po, if you still have it.
    nakasaad doon kung anong klaseng petroleum product ang binigay sa inyo.
    achaka, most gas boys know naman, know that there are very few diesel-fed cars.

so, what symptoms are expected?
    for contamination with diesel, mis-firing siguro.
    Immediate white smoke emission as far as I remember

5. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    how can I post new thread

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789